• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print Invitation Labels Through Pp?

In summary, PP can print out mailing labels from your contact list. You must change the print size to Index Card-4x6 in order to print them correctly.
dawnsclassycupboard
I know that I have seen this posted here but I just can't find it. I have searched under everything that I can think of but with no results... here I go.

I have been mailing my hosts invitations but hand writing them. I am ready to advance...

I entered my guest lists into PP just as I would guests as a show. I want to be able to print my labels from here as well. The other day I was reading something about being able to print them directly from this show. I know that I could go check each one individually but I would like to start right out of the gate with a quick way if possible.

Poster of this idea.... Please help :confused:

Yep, you can print out mailing labels from your contact list.Go into PP and choose Print from the menu bar at the top.
From the pop up menu, select Generate Pampered Partner Reports.
From that pop up menu, select Contact mailing labels (it's near the bottom). Then a list will pop up with all of your contact info - then you can choose to print them all, or select which ones you want.
The only thing is, you have to have added the people to your contact list.
Hope this helps. :)

I started printing labels for my postcards that way, but I found it took too long. So, this is what I do:
I get the guest list, and I type the names into this file that I've made (attached below). I obviously change the names/addresses for each show. Then I print, and I print directly on the invitations themselves! That saves me time on sticking labels, as well as on the cost of labels!

When you print the file, you must go to Print, then Properties, and change the paper size to Index Card-4x6. There you go! Just insert the invitations into your printer, and print! (do a test run to see which way you should put your invitations in to print correctly).

I hope this is helpful! I still use the labels for the Host information, Monthly guest special, and the Unable to attend label.

Attachments

• General Invites.doc
    56 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:
Awesome I didn't know PP could do that!!!! I've been thinking about taking that part off of my hosts hands. How do you go about getting the list from your hosts? What kind of document do you use?

I use this:

Attachments

• Guest List.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 497
  • HOSTESS LETTER.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 749

1. How can I create invitation labels through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a simple and user-friendly way to create invitation labels through our online platform. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Invitation Labels" section. From there, you can enter your desired text and customize the font and design to your liking.

2. Can I add my own logo or image to the invitation labels?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or image to use on your invitation labels. Our platform allows you to easily upload and insert your custom graphics to make your labels more personalized.

3. Are the invitation labels available in different sizes?

Yes, our invitation labels come in standard sizes that are compatible with most envelopes. However, we also offer customizable sizes for an additional fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I preview the invitation labels before placing an order?

Yes, our platform allows you to preview your invitation labels before placing an order. This way, you can make any necessary edits or changes before finalizing your purchase.

5. How long does it take to receive my invitation labels?

The processing and shipping time for invitation labels varies depending on your location. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for orders to be processed and an additional 2-3 business days for shipping. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • babywings76