• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Ideas for Mom & Me or Kids in the Kitchen Show

In summary, a "Mom & Me Show" is a special Pampered Chef party where moms and their children can learn about products, try out recipes, and bond in the kitchen. You can invite your mom through various means and bring as many children as you'd like. The event is free, but there may be an option to purchase products. While you can attend without your child, it is encouraged to bring them for a fun and interactive experience.
MomToEli
Anyone have an invite they've used for a Mom & Me or Kids in the Kitchen show? Any artwork or clip art that would work well with that theme?

Thanks!

If you search in the files for "mommy" you should find some mommy and me invites. And if you search for kids you'll find stuff for kids cooking shows.

Here are a coupleHere are a couple I have used. Feel free to use the clip art, wording or the whole flyer. And you can change anything you want to personalize it for you.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Kids show flyer.doc
    108 KB · Views: 380
  • KIDS IN THE KITCHEN FLYER.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 380
  • KIDS PAMPERED CHEF CLASS.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 391
Thanks, Debbie!

Hi there! I have a few suggestions for you. One idea could be to use a cute cooking-themed invitation, with images of pots, pans, and utensils. You could also incorporate some fun clip art of kids cooking or baking. Another option could be to use a play on words, such as "Whisking up some fun with Mom & Me" or "Kids in the Kitchen: Stirring up memories with Mom." I hope these ideas help and good luck with your show!

1. What is a "Mom & Me Show"?

A "Mom & Me Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where moms and their children can come together to learn about our products, try out recipes, and have a fun bonding experience in the kitchen.

2. How do I invite my mom to the show?

You can invite your mom to the show by sending her a personalized invitation through email, text, or social media. You can also give her a physical invitation card or verbally invite her in person or over the phone.

3. Can I bring more than one child to the show?

Yes, you can bring as many children as you'd like to the show. We encourage moms to bring all their children, regardless of age, to participate in the cooking and bonding activities.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Mom & Me Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is a free event for moms and their children to enjoy and learn about our products. However, there may be an option to purchase products during the show, but it is not mandatory.

5. Can I attend the show without my child?

Yes, you are welcome to attend the show without your child. However, the show is specifically designed for moms and their children to have a fun and interactive experience together, so we highly encourage you to bring your child if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies