• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Updated Invitation for Mommy and Me or Kids in the Kitchen Theme Show

In summary, Julie is looking for an invitation that is not already in the files section, specifically geared for cooking for mom and earning the brownie badge. She has made the double decker quesadillas (with salsa, sour cream and guacamole), fruit juice fizz (from the brownie bade info--I thought their recipe was too weak) and she made up a recipe for a Strawberry Banana Trifle that had been sweetened with brown sugar. The girls would probably enjoy making these recipes or similar with their moms.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi All,

Does anyone have an inventation you've created for "Mommy and Me" or "Kids in the Kitchen" theme show that isn't already in the files section? I'm looking for something new and updated and unfortunately I'm not that computer savy. Thanks for the help!

I have an invitation but it is specifically geared toward cooking for mom and for earning the brownie badge "make it, eat it". I don't think it fits the bill. We did make the double decker quesadillas (with salsa, sour cream and guacamole), fruit juice fizz (from the brownie bade info--I thought their recipe was too weak) and I made up a recipe for a Strawberry Banana Trifle that had been sweetened with brown sugar. The girls would probably enjoy making these recipes or similar with their moms.

Bumping... please, NEED IT SOON! ... thanks for sharing Julie

I found this in my files - hope it helps!

Attachments

• Cooking with Kids.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 394
I don't have one yet, but will be making one up soon as I want to do a few of these before school starts. How soon do you need it?

What are you planning on doing for yours? I know that for the first one, I'll have kids (mostly boys) around 8 years old. I haven't really had any inspiration yet.

MomToEli said:
I don't have one yet, but will be making one up soon as I want to do a few of these before school starts. How soon do you need it?

What are you planning on doing for yours? I know that for the first one, I'll have kids (mostly boys) around 8 years old. I haven't really had any inspiration yet.
\

As soon as possible! Recipe isn't that important for me, it will be a group of both boys and girls. I just need a good invite that I can send out to her address list in the next day or so.

Thanks to those who have shared, however, I'm still in search of the perfect invite.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

What is "Iso a New Invitation" and how does it work?

"Iso a New Invitation" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily create and send invitations to your friends and family for a cooking party or virtual event. Simply select a date, time, and theme for your party, and then enter the contact information of your guests. They will receive a personalized invitation with all the details and a link to RSVP.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Iso a New Invitation"?

No, anyone can use "Iso a New Invitation" to host a Pampered Chef party or virtual event. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up through the website and receive additional benefits and perks.

Can I customize the invitations with my own photos and text?

Yes, you can personalize your invitations by uploading your own photos and adding your own text. This allows you to make your invitations more unique and tailored to your specific event.

Can I track who has RSVP'd to my party through "Iso a New Invitation"?

Yes, you can easily track your guests' responses and see who has RSVP'd to your party through the "Iso a New Invitation" feature. This makes it easier to keep track of your guest list and plan accordingly.

Are there any fees associated with using "Iso a New Invitation"?

No, using "Iso a New Invitation" is completely free for both consultants and customers. It is just another convenient tool that Pampered Chef offers to make hosting and attending parties easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mgranich