• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for Mommy and Me Show?

I love that you can do a creative cupcake party! I would suggest having the squeeze decorators and small spreaders and showing some basic decorating tricks. Have basic candies there and let the kid and moms be creative-- make flowers, lady bugs, then have a winners for several catagories-- prettiest, original, tallest, most delicious!
chefshawna
Gold Member
I am doing my first mommy and me show and need some good ideas for recipes that are kid friendly. I cook with my kids all the time and have some ideas but I thought I would see what you all thought. Thanks!:D

Butterfly pretzels are great..The Chocolate Butterfly Pretzels are easy, cute and fun! I made them before my first cooking show just to show the versatility of the stoneware. I pointed out that this would be fun and easy to do with children, but that I had a good time doing them by myself!

The ingredients are easy: melted chocolate, pretzels, and sprinkles!!

Monkey bread, peanut butter blossoms, the easy fudge, esp in the cookie press, ice cream sandwiches with the sandwich maker, pbj with the cut n seal, and the corndogs in the mini muffin pan. :) These are all ones my littles love to help with.

Make your own pizzas. Use Grand biscuits and have the kids use the Baker's roller to roll them out. Put sauce in the Prep Bowls and use the small bamboo spoon to spread it on the dough. The cheese can be mozzarella sticks and use the my safecutter to cut pieces. Or you can use the Deluxe Cheese Grater for the cheese. If you want other toppings they can be in more prep bowls. As a dessert have them decorate cupcakes using the decorator bottle set. Have a few different colors of frosting, a different color in each bottle.
Starburst candies are fun to nuke for about 15-20 seconds (after they have been unwrapped). They get real soft and can be rolled out with the Baker's roller. Then you can use the Creative Cutters to cut out shapes to add onto the cupcakes. You would have to adjust some things depending on the ages of the kids.
Have fun!

The fruit pizza is always fun, just make indiv. brownies on the round stone, let the kids help mix the batter in the mix bowls, demo the measuring cups for the liquids and the new spatual's and scrappers to mix it with use the medium scoop to scoop out the batter....then the safety cutter to cut up banana's, egg slice for the strawberry's, the can stainer for the pineapples and add juice from can to prep bowl to soak the banana's in, melt the choc. in the pinch bowl then put it in the decorator bottle set and let then drizzle it on there pizza, the grater for the nuts and the mini whisk to mix the cream cheese topping and the bamboo spreaders to spread it on the "pizza's"

Sorry things are a bit out of order but I am pulling this off the top of my head...Hope it helps....sounds like it will be a fun show no matter what! Good Luck and let us know what you end up making!!

What about a creative cupcake party? Have the squeeze decorators and small spreaders and show some basic decorating tricks. Have basic candies there and let the kid and moms be creative-- make flowers, lady bugs, then have a winners for several catagories-- prettiest, original, tallest, most delicious!

I was going to say something that the kids could "decorate" too! Individual Chocolate Chip Sensations...Tuxedo Brownie bites they can fill with the EAD...Make flowers out of cuke/carrot/crinkle cutter...make their own individual pizzas, etc.

Good luck!

climbercanoe3 said:
Starburst candies are fun to nuke for about 15-20 seconds (after they have been unwrapped). They get real soft and can be rolled out with the Baker's roller. Then you can use the Creative Cutters to cut out shapes to add onto the cupcakes.

Cool idea!

1. What is a Mommy and Me show?

A Mommy and Me show is a fun and interactive event where moms and their children can learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and create delicious meals together using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can dads or other family members attend the Mommy and Me show?

Of course! While the focus is on moms and their children, we welcome all family members to join in on the fun and cooking experience.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the Mommy and Me show?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our trained Pampered Chef consultants will guide you and your child through the recipes and show you how to use our products.

4. What types of recipes will be demonstrated at the Mommy and Me show?

We offer a variety of recipes that are easy, delicious, and family-friendly. From snacks and appetizers to main dishes and desserts, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Mommy and Me show?

There is no cost to attend our Mommy and Me shows. They are completely free and open to anyone who wants to join us for a fun and tasty cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren