• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Logan Alexander: Meet My Second Son

In summary, Logan Alexander is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef. He started the company in 1980 with the mission to create high-quality kitchen tools and provide cooking inspiration to families around the world. His passion for cooking and desire to help families create delicious meals at home inspired him to start Pampered Chef. Under his leadership, the company has seen great success and has become a leading brand in the direct selling industry. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct selling companies is its commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. There are various ways to get involved with Pampered Chef and meet Logan Alexander, such as becoming a consultant, attending cooking shows or events, or following the company on social media.
Dotty
Gold Member
Welcome Logan Alexander, my second son!

Attachments

• 20110508_Logan Alexander Congdon_013.jpg
    20110508_Logan Alexander Congdon_013.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 20110508_Logan Alexander Congdon_004.jpg
    20110508_Logan Alexander Congdon_004.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 267
OMG he is adorable :) Someday you will get sleep back. Enjoy while he is young and still loves to cuddle and get mom kisses

Aww Sweet!

congratulations! he's adorable!!!

What a beautiful baby, Dorothy :) Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, he's beautiful!

Awe, Congratulations!!! :D(Yes, I looked to see if you were close to me so I could hold him! You're not!!! :()

oh what a sweetie!!!!! hugs and kisses from "auntie" carla :D
congratulations!!!!

Congratulations! He is beautiful - enjoy your time with him.

Oh, he looks soooo warm and cuddly! Congratulations!!

Congrats..very adorable.

Awwww, what an adorable little peanut! Congratulations!

Congratulations, he's precious!!

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! We are so very proud of him and are excited about this new addition to our family!

Congrats! He truly is beautiful and adorable! So glad you were blessed with a healthy and adorable new addition!

Related to Introducing Logan Alexander: Meet My Second Son

1. Who is Logan Alexander and what is his role at Pampered Chef?

Logan Alexander is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef. He started the company in 1980 with the mission to create high-quality kitchen tools and provide cooking inspiration to families around the world.

2. What inspired Logan Alexander to start Pampered Chef?

Logan Alexander's passion for cooking and desire to help families create delicious meals at home inspired him to start Pampered Chef. He saw a need for high-quality kitchen tools and wanted to make cooking more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.

3. How has Logan Alexander's leadership impacted Pampered Chef?

Logan Alexander's leadership has played a crucial role in Pampered Chef's success. His dedication to the company's mission, focus on innovation, and commitment to providing exceptional customer service have helped Pampered Chef become a leading brand in the direct selling industry.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct selling companies?

Pampered Chef's commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction sets it apart from other direct selling companies. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality kitchen tools, providing cooking inspiration, and building strong relationships with our customers and consultants.

5. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef and meet Logan Alexander?

There are several ways to get involved with Pampered Chef and meet Logan Alexander. You can become a consultant and join our amazing community, attend one of our cooking shows or events, or follow us on social media to stay updated on all things Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy