• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rainy Day Cancellation: Son's Day Camp at the Park

In summary, the children are not able to go to day camp because of the weather conditions. The mother is trying to spend the day with her child by doing something fun indoors.
DebbieJ
That means no day camp for my son today. :mad: :mad: :mad: They meet at the park, so it's cancelled during inclement weather.

Oh well....

My husband says he cured the drought in Alabama when he bought his motorcycle last week - it has rained almost every day since and totally cut into his riding time!:D

I'm sorry for you, spend the day fdoing soemthing fun with him!!
It is starting to be serious here in our area of Texas we have had rain at least 3 days every week since May 21. Several children have drowned
Our pool has water gushing over the side. For the past 2 days our street and ditch are one.

Today water is within 4 feet of our front door.
Praying for everyones safety as the severe weather continues. Had a show last night she had 3 people attend out of 42 invites. I drove home in water scared to death.

I don't mind the rain during the day its at night when I panic.

I hear you Teresa Lynn! I can handle any weather during the day, it's night time that I get freaked out, I hate driving in snow at night! I'm sorry for the extreme weather conditions! I will pray for your area!

DebbieJ ~ that is a bummer! I like having activities planned for my kids and don't like it when they get changed either! I enjoy spending time with my kids and I try to do fun things with them but I also like when they have things planned too, cause I think of all the PC things I can get accomplished while they are busy having fun!

I went out to the 50 cent movie and did some necessary shopping last night all in the rain. It was not too bad--less crowds. I did drive thru a very big deep watery dip in Plano going down one of the main streets and I wondered if I would float away. Yeah I didn't. I got a lot accomplished with less crowds--some of which is the buying of "business casual" clothes for Conference. Yes, here in Texas it is getting scary--Gainesville, and Haltom City a week or so back -SUCH FLOODING and chaos and probably some drowning when it was all done. So different from last year's drought. And yet-believe it or not I think we are still in Stage 3 Water Restrictions.

If you have to stay inside how about movie and pizza day with an indoor picnic on the living room floor.

Julie

Of course now the rain has cleared and it's sunny as can be!

Is camp already canceled?

Julie

I feel there is a promotion for Evan Almighty going on in North Texas. The two year drought is long gone as of a month ago. And it keeps raining and raining and flooding

And more rain today!

Last edited:
Hahah! Cute Kathy. ;) I want to take the kids to see that movie...

Of course Deb!! That stinks! Anthony just took the boys to the sports store to see what fishing stuff they want to get for his next day off. I'm home alone with my 3 yr old daughter. We just got done playing Dora house and now I'm going to pack for my show tonight.

I am trying to get the dogs walked inbetween the storms. Kyra, the one that was bitten by the snake, is super high energy. If she doesn't get a good walk every evening she wants to play at 3 am in the morning!

Related to Rainy Day Cancellation: Son's Day Camp at the Park

What are some tips for cooking with Pampered Chef products when it's raining?

1. Use the Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill: This versatile grill can be used indoors, so you can still enjoy grilled meals even when it's raining outside.

2. Utilize the Indoor Searing Grill: This grill is designed to cook food quickly and evenly, making it a great option for cooking when you don't have access to an outdoor grill.

3. Try the Microwave Grill Cooker: This handy tool allows you to cook food in the microwave, creating a crisp, grilled texture without having to go outside.

4. Use the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle: This griddle is perfect for cooking multiple items at once, making it a great option for rainy day cooking when you need to get food on the table quickly.

5. Don't forget about the oven: Pampered Chef has a variety of baking and roasting pans that are perfect for cooking indoors when the weather is less than ideal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies