• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Customizable Purses? Check out This Biz!

In summary, this woman sells knock-off designer purses and it's not legal. However, sometimes you can get designer purses with minor flaws at a fabulous price, so it would be legal.
DebPC
Staff member
Monday Morning MotivationA long time ago I heard of a Director who would send her downline an email each Monday morning with a good quote. What a great idea!

Funny! I had just decided to send something like that out starting this month! I thought I'd start with my favorite quotes and and also include a business tip.

I know of an upper level director that has her three tips for the month. She has a huge downline, so she uses postcalls.com for those who she isn't planning on contacting that month - ie. hobbiests, inactives, etc.

Oh, those who she is going to contact that month get it live from her.

I wish my upline did things like that! We rarely even get the execu-flashes.

We don't get the Execu-Flashes at all. I don't know where they are stopping but there is only my immediate upline and my NED between me and HO. Thankfully I get them from other Director friends.

I sent an email to my director and her director (the Exec.) and the exec responded that she doesn't send most down because PC sends many of them to us later and she doesn't want our email boxes to fill up.

I can always ignore or delete emails I don't need, thank you. I wish she'd reconsider but it's her business and she has the right to do it her way. I guess I just need to promote to Executive if I want it any different! :p

So these motivation emails with quotes. Where are you getting your quotes from? I know the book we got from Fed Ex at conference has a lot of cool quotes.

I have been doing a consultant connection on Mondays.
The Success Factory has had great short tips on recruiting, shows etc. that I have been using.
I then add sales leaders, if someone has called with exciting news. Just away to give some recognition to some that aren't top producers but do work their business as they can .

Is there a web site for this?

ChefRhonda said:
I have been doing a consultant connection on Mondays.
The Success Factory has had great short tips on recruiting, shows etc. that I have been using.
I then add sales leaders, if someone has called with exciting news. Just away to give some recognition to some that aren't top producers but do work their business as they can .

What is The Success Factory?

I have a perpetual calendar with 365 quotes, so I never run out. But if you searched online for motivational quotes there might be some websites with free ones. I used to use alot from the Successories catalog- they had awesome ones.

I just thought I would share my director's Monday Morning Motivation. This is an older one, but it is a good sample of what it usually looks like. I know she wouldn't mind me sharing. She does a great job motivating us!

Hey Team,

Hope you all are doing well.

Thought for the Day
"I found out that if you are going to win games, you had better be ready to adapt." -- Scotty Bowman, Legendary Hockey Coach

This week,look at your goal, then look at the journey you are taking to get there. Do you need to adapt??Take some time to work on the steps you must take to continue on. Then, take a tangible step in the new direction.

Team Stats
APRIL SALES
(As reported on the Individual Performance Tracker as of 4/23/07 – rounded to the nearest whole dollar.)

1st Line
Karen McMillan $2219
Heather Parra $1309
Regina Sloan $1299
Cindy Posey $1105
Reneé Turner $602
Victoria Salancik $587
Sara Keith $323
Janie Walker $248
Candice Guldin $222
Signa Walden $154

2nd Line (Karen & Reneé’s Teams)
Lindsay Kilpatrick $1188
Stephanie Rodriguez $1069
Jennifer Griffith $663
Sandy Stokes $378
Autumn Maynard $332
Kim Gohlke $27

Upcoming Events

Thursday, April 23, 6:30 p.m. New Consultant Training. If you’re new to the business or just need to get back to basics, please join us for New Consultant Training. Call 217-xxxx for more information.

Monday, May 14, 6:30 p.m. Team Training/Meeting at my house, xxx Spike Trail, Murfreesboro. Call 217-xxxx for more information.

July 16-18, Pampered Chef National Conference in Chicago!!! We have rooms reserved for 12 people. Will you be one of those 12 that will make a difference this year???? If you want to be serious about your Pampered Chef business... If you want to be successful... Ask your Director (Angela, Reneé or Karen) how you too can go to conference this year. Now is the time to start making your plans! :)

Hope you all have a great week! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you improve your business! I’m here to help if you just ask. :)

The Success Factory has a daily/weekly brief newsletter via eamil. It is a training site but I have loved the information sent by them.

Also consultant connection is just something I thought of to send kudos, reminders. I have tried to keep it short, which is hard for me.

I'm invited to one. I guess they have all sorts of knockoff designer purses there and you just pick out and home what you want.

I have never gone to one but I have heard it's like a cash and carry.

is this legal? :D

I've heard they are not (on the news about Party purse raids from police) but I know a gal who does it and she has never been "busted" so to speak! I hope it's legal cause I've done a few boutiques with her and am doing a few more this holiday season!

There are some reputable DS companies that sell purses. This one was on Oprah
http://www.purseparty.com/corp/index.html
But knock-off designer purses aren't legal. However, sometimes you can get designer purses with minor flaws at a fabulous price, so that would be legal.

cmdtrgd said:
There are some reputable DS companies that sell purses. This one was on Oprah
http://www.purseparty.com/corp/index.html
But knock-off designer purses aren't legal. However, sometimes you can get designer purses with minor flaws at a fabulous price, so that would be legal.

Hmm, so if someone wanted to be mean, they could turn this Diva purse gal in and she would get in trouble? Seriously!? She sells all knock off brand purses labels. This is her full time job too:eek:!

This is a Direct Sales company and they are part of DSA. They might sell purses that look similar to designer ones, but as long as the logo is not on there, it is not an illegal fake.

Never been to one, but I've been invited.

cmdtrgd said:
This is a Direct Sales company and they are part of DSA. They might sell purses that look similar to designer ones, but as long as the logo is not on there, it is not an illegal fake.

I wonder if she even knows.... if I knew it was illegal I sure as heck wouldn't be selling them:eek:. I will have to ask her about that at the next boutique I see her at?:confused:

Oh, I get it. Hmmm...not sure.

smashie said:
I have never gone to one but I have heard it's like a cash and carry.

Exactly, it is cash and carry.... the one I went to had all different kinds of purses available at unbelievably cheap prices (coach, kate spade, Louie V, etc.) You could buy just about any size purse for $20, or bargain with the guy who was "selling" them. The larger purses, were more like $40 and the size of a small duffel bag, or weekend bag, they were luggage.

Also, the more you bought, the cheaper your pile got. The woman who was hosting the party ended up with about 20 bags all together and spending little for them.

I doubt it's legal.

This gals bags range from $35-$149 for "brand name" knock offs. I just bought a LV for $75! Yikes that's pricey for a fake bag but considering the real thing would cost thousands, I got a deal.

Absolutely, anything is a deal... as long as it looks good and it's not the real price! haha

When I lived in Okinawa, there was a girl who created her own handbang line. She made each purse by hand and called them Go-Yen bags (I think.). She sewed a five cent piece of yen into each bag. They were really cute and she did parties but I never had the opportunity to buy one.....

I have never been to one. I have always been one that if I cannot buy the "real" brand then I do not want a knock off of it. That is why I still am not carrying a LV like Jessica Simpsons, HAHA!!!

I have always been a "purse snob" in my own opinion. It is one the things I want desginer in. By desginer I am talking like Tommy Hilfiger, Sak ones like that NOT those that cost $300-$100. I do have two now that are not desginer (they are not knock offs) just some really cute ones I paid around $100 for on vacation.

Usually I get real name brands for my birthday or christmas but affordable names like Dooney and Burke or Coach. But with ones like Louis Vuitton that I could never afford I am all for a knock off version! ;)

I went to a purse party and got a Gucci knock off for $40. I looooooved that bag.

I have never been to one of these types of Parties but whenever I got to NYC I always buy at least one purse from a "vendor" on the street.

travelgirl said:
I'm invited to one. I guess they have all sorts of knockoff designer purses there and you just pick out and home what you want.

I have and the purse started falling apart in a couple of weeks. I know of other people this has happened to as well.

They are all the rage here in SD> I have found quite a few really cute purses!!

Stacie said:
They are all the rage here in SD> I have found quite a few really cute purses!!

Where in San Diego are you from Stacie?

I am from South Dakota not San Diego. Sorry about that.
heat123 said:
Where in San Diego are you from Stacie?

OH funny, they are a rage in San Diego Too!

Whenever I see one friend she laughs when I have one of my Dooney & Bourke purses she tells me they stand for Dumb & Broke,
my husband would never let me buy a knock off because if it is illegal I'd be at the party that would get busted... He figues it's easier to write the check than bail me outta jail!

I have a friend who is a biz by herself.

She has developed a private, home party system based on her prior hosting of systems like Pampered Chef, Gold Canyon, At Home America,etc.

She has a huge following in our local area and most folks "in the know" have a Purse by Jaimie! '' I have 2 of her purses and LOVE THEM. Some main selling points, other than the qualtiy which is great...is being able to select the fabric(s), purse style and handle type.

This is a really nice option if you have a special hobby/love (such as cats, green bay packers, etc) that is normally difficult to find a wonderful design for.

She has a web site, a blog and more so if anyone is interested, email me privately. She does local shows but a lot of her biz is from folks who see herstuff online, and work with her to design a bag and then have it shippped.

My email is: [email protected]

Related to Interested in Customizable Purses? Check out This Biz!

1. What types of purses can be customized through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable purses including tote bags, crossbody bags, and clutches. Each style comes in a range of colors and patterns to fit your personal style.

2. How does the customization process work?

Our customizable purses feature interchangeable covers that easily snap on and off, allowing you to switch up your look whenever you want. Simply choose your desired purse style and then select the cover(s) you want to customize it with.

3. Can I add my own personal touch to the purses?

Absolutely! In addition to our pre-designed covers, we also offer a personalization option where you can add your name, initials, or a special message to the purse covers. This is a great way to make the purse truly unique and one-of-a-kind.

4. Are the purses high quality?

Yes, our customizable purses are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. We take pride in providing our customers with durable and stylish products that they can use for years to come.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for customizable purses?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for our customizable purses. You can order just one for yourself or multiple for gifts or events. We offer discounts for larger orders, so feel free to stock up on your favorite designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • merego