1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Insert for Holiday Minis?

1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I'm sending out Holiday Minis to all my Aug and Sept guests.

Anyone putting anything inside theirs before mailing? Some sort of flyer?

Oct 18, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing. I clipped a business card in mine in case my stamp smudged. I might insert the "wish list".

Oct 18, 2005
  3. chefmel

chefmel Member

Extra postage if business card is added???

I know its just one more thin sheet of paper to put a small flyer in there, but do you think it would change the postage? Or with the a business card which is a bit thicker than a flyer? :confused: The mini-catalog already seems big enough to just barely be covered by a regular stamp itself, so I was just wondering what adding a business card or flyer would do???

Oct 22, 2005
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I weighed it at the post office and it's still 37 cents with a sheet of paper in there. I didn't try a business card.

Oct 22, 2005
  5. Linda

Linda

Consultant

Not sure I did this the correct way. This is what I did to mail out my mini catalogs. Feel free to change the wording to use year round. If this doesn't come through the right way email me and I will send it to you. It is in a word document.

Linda
    kanglk@ptd.net

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Oct 22, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted