• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog | Get Your CN and Decide Today!

In summary, the new gift mini-catalog is supposed to be available online starting on September 25th, but so far I have not been able to find it. Some people think that it may be available under the "Download Center" on the CN website, but I have not been able to find it there either. It is possible that the catalog may be available in a different format or location on the website, so if you have not been able to find it yet, keep looking.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
The new gift mini-catalog? I just got my CN yesterday, and it said you could go online and preview it starting Sept. 25 - but I can't find it....just wondering if I should buy some to hand out and mail??? Let me know if you've seen it and what you think!
Thanks!

The link was on the home page to CC

Am still looking for it

I couldn't find it

but I did find this

did anyone know that under "Download Center" (and the very end) this was there

Product Lists
Sorted by:
Alphabetical Order
Catalog Page Number
Item Number
Price

This is neat.

`

I found it

go to CC

click of the tap at the top of the page that says "Products & Recipes"

it is at the end, just click on the catalog

if you have a problem letme know, may a could post the link (I have never done that before)

whiteyteresa said:
I couldn't find it

but I did find this

did anyone know that under "Download Center" (and the very end) this was there

Product Lists
Sorted by:
Alphabetical Order
Catalog Page Number
Item Number
Price

This is neat.

`

I just discovered the product lists last night, are they new! I thought the ABC would be helpful at shows when someone wants to find an item.

I found that too when I was looking for the mini catalog - and thought it would be very helpful!

Thanks Teresa for the info on where to find the mini catalog! I appreciate it.:)

lisacb77 said:
I just discovered the product lists last night, are they new! I thought the ABC would be helpful at shows when someone wants to find an item.

IT is VERY helpful at shows. I put mine in a plastic sleeve and gave it ot my host - I told her she could help me out by answering the "wher is it qusetions" - she really enjoyed doing it...

I bet that could lead to a recruiting question too! The more your hosts help the more I can tell them that they are already doing my job!!

1. What is the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" all about?

The "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" is a sneak peek at our latest collection of kitchen and cooking products that will be available in the upcoming catalog. It allows you to see and purchase these items before they are officially released.

2. How can I access the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog"?

You can access the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" by clicking on the link provided in our email or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" banner on the homepage.

3. Is there a deadline for ordering from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog"?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog." The deadline will be mentioned in the email and on our website. We highly recommend placing your order before the deadline to ensure you get the products you want.

4. What is a CN and why do I need one to order from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog"?

A CN is a Consultant Number, which is a unique number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. You will need a CN to place an order from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" as it allows us to track your order and ensure proper credit is given to your consultant.

5. Can I add items from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" to my existing party order?

Yes, you can add items from the "Preview the New Gift Mini-Catalog" to your existing party order. Simply contact your consultant and they will be able to assist you in adding the items to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies