• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Cheap Recipe for 30-40 People

In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie tops. Arrange strawberries, orange zest, mint leaves, and melted white chocolate over cream cheese mixture. In summary, The hosts are in dire need of a cheap recipe for an april show that has at least 30 people rsvp. They are looking for approximately 50 but not sure if that many will show or not. They are looking for a recipe that is easy, impressive, and cheap. The apple berry salsa from the All the Best cookbook is a possible recipe. The tuxedo brownies are a possible recipe. The bread can be bought cheap too.
tiffanypc05
Hi, I'm in dire need of a cheap recipe for an april show that has at least 30 people rsvp. The hosts are looking for approximately 50 but not sure if that many will show or not. I'll be doing one demo and need it to be jaw dropping to get my sales up....HELP!!!!

Profiterole Puffs! You can make a batch (or 2) ahead and demo one at the party. They're pretty cheap, easy, and impressive...with 30-50 guests I wouldn't worry about cheap, though!

Or, make dip with the dill mix, then demo the tools to make a fun veggie tray-mandoline with crinkle blade for cukes, v-shaped cutter to cut out a pepper for the dip, crinkle cutter for carrots, knives/cutting boards for broccoli & Celery, put it all in the chilzanne...

I second Profiterole Puffs or maybe the Tuxedo Brownies.

What about a ring or 2? Have one already ready to go in the oven and demo the 2nd one... cheap, easy and people love them!

Apple Berry Salsa is good. You can easily double it, and either make the cinnamon chips ahead of time or purchase them (Sam's Club and Costco have cinnamon tortilla chips).

lol, I've tried the profiterole puffs 3-4 times and they always taste like eggs...GROSS!!! So, I definitely can't do those. Isn't the apple berry salsa in the All the Best cookbook? That sounds like it would be good.

The tuxedo brownies sound good too, where can i find them?

EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE! It's awesome!!

tiffanypc05 said:
lol, I've tried the profiterole puffs 3-4 times and they always taste like eggs...GROSS!!! So, I definitely can't do those. Isn't the apple berry salsa in the All the Best cookbook? That sounds like it would be good.

The tuxedo brownies sound good too, where can i find them?
I think it is in All the Best. I know it was in the old "Classics" cookbook. ;)

I second the Apple Berry Salsa! It shows a lot of tools, and it is sooooo good to eat! I would prob. purchase the cinn. tortillas since you would need to make so many if you are short on time. You can talk about how easy and inexpensive it is to make your own...or even show them by prepping one so they know what you are talking about!

Trifles can be cheap too...as mentioned above...

KellyTheChef said:
I second the Apple Berry Salsa! It shows a lot of tools, and it is sooooo good to eat! I would prob. purchase the cinn. tortillas since you would need to make so many if you are short on time. You can talk about how easy and inexpensive it is to make your own...or even show them by prepping one so they know what you are talking about!
You can also make variations by adding tropical fruit to some of it. Like the Mango Salsa that was the SBRC cover recipe a while back.

the hot pizza dip can easily be trippled in a bigger baker and served with french bread/baguettes. it won't cost much. I would just buy bag of mixed cheese have it mixed in to the cream cheese before the demo, then bring some small peice of mozarella or parm cheese form you personal cheese and show your graters with that! Cream cheese can easily be found on sale, and you only need one thing of pizza sauce it will stretch. And garlic and Italian seasoning are two things every consultant should keep on hand at all times!!:D LOL JMHO!
The bread can be bought cheap too. Look for the day old bread, when you toast it on a stone, you can't tell it's day old!
This recipe is the second recipe in the "All The Best" cookbook!
This is a great recipe!;)

Last edited:
Oooh- you're right! I had forgotten about HPD, and that's one of my favorites!

Tuxedo Brownies are my favorite... Make the brownies ahead of time, so easy...

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using Small Scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not over bake).
2. Remove pan to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gently remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator. Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.
tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your Egg Slicer Plus.

Pronto Pasta BakeI love this recipe. It feeds many and is very cheap and easy. I don't necessarily have to use tools in my demo to cross sell and talk about all the tools I can fit on my demo table. Serve on small dessert plates so people get the hint to take a little to sample. You could also add some french bread baked in the shaped bread tubes and butter to use our spreader with.

Pronto Pasta Bake

12 oz. Rotini pasta, uncooked
2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 jar (48 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 tsp dried basil leaves
2 oz. (1/2 cup) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Chop zucchini with food chopper. Using garlic press, press garlic into classic 2-Qt batter bowl. Add zucchini, spaghetti sauce and basil. Grate Parmesan cheese. In 9 x 13 inch baker, layer one third of the spaghetti sauce mixture, half the pasta, one third of the sauce mixture and half of each of the cheeses. Repeat layers with remaining pasta, sauce and cheeses; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 5 minutes.

Just double or triple this recipe!!

Debbie :D

Related to inNeed of Cheap Recipe for 30-40 People

1. What are some budget-friendly recipes that can feed a large group?

One option is to make a big batch of chili or soup, which can be made with affordable ingredients like beans, ground beef, and vegetables. Another option is to make a pasta dish, such as spaghetti or baked ziti, which can also be made in bulk and is usually a crowd-pleaser.

2. How can I make a recipe for 30-40 people without breaking the bank?

One tip is to plan your menu around ingredients that are on sale or in season. This can help save money on your overall grocery bill. You can also opt for vegetarian dishes, which tend to be more budget-friendly than meat-based dishes.

3. Are there any simple recipes that can be made in large quantities?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be easily scaled up to feed a large group. Some examples include casseroles, quiches, and sheet pan meals. These types of dishes can be made in large quantities and are usually easy to prepare.

4. How can I ensure that my recipe will be enough for 30-40 people?

It's always a good idea to make a little extra, just in case. You can also use online portion calculators to determine how much food you will need based on the number of people you are serving. It's also a good idea to have some extra side dishes or snacks on hand in case anyone is still hungry.

5. Are there any recipes that can be made ahead of time for a large group?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be made ahead of time and reheated when needed. These include dishes like lasagna, chili, and casseroles. You can also prep ingredients for dishes like stir-fry or tacos ahead of time to make cooking for a large group easier and less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies