• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order That S/B on a Show!

In summary, the host recommends that customers order off of the show's personal website in order to get credit for their purchase. The host also recommends that customers use tinyurls in order to make the process easier. If customers order on the show's personal website but do not include the host's name, the order may not be processed.
Jules711
Silver Member
Does everyone have people order individually and then want it applied to a show? I think our PWS does a pretty good job trying to make sure that customers know that they have to enter a host name for it to count on a show. In the past, it really hasn't mattered, but it could for this host. Not a huge order, but enough. Do you have luck contacting HO to cancel the order and place it on the show?

I had an order over 100 dollars last year with my fundraiser. It was processed and shipped the next day. We both called HO and was told that when it was delivered, to have them return the box, and then she would get the credit back. If someone is so short on $ that they couldn't wait for the credit (due to have two payments out).. then maybe that wouldn't work.. but it did for that lady.. HTH

If they haven't processed it yet, you can probably fix it. Call ASAP!

I'm still not positive that she did an individual order. I emailed and called her right back but don't see it on web orders or on CC. Should I just call HO and ask them?

I hope she did not do it on pamperedchef.com instead of your PWS.

She should have a confirmation page. I just had this happen last month. It was an $240 order! The person had problems doing it on my website, so he went to PC's main website & figured it would ask him for the host at the end. He called me with the confirmation # & I was able to call PC that night & get it cancelled so I could apply it to the show.

Good luck & call HO ASAP!!!!

I've started doing something new with the online shows to make it easier to make sure the guests order off of the hosts and not an individual online show. I use tinyurls. tinyurls take your guests directly to the host show.

1. Create the new show on your personal website in the normal manner
  2. Go to your personal website
  3. Click "order products"
  4. Put in the name of the host and click "search for host" (you may need to close your browser/browsers and clear your cache and then restart your browser)
  5. Click the name of the host
  6. Select the information in the address bar at the top of the browser (the http:// information)
  7. Open a new browser (or tab)
  8. Go to http://tinyurl.com/
  9. Paste (ctrl-v) the link from step 6 into the box under "Enter a long URL to make tiny:"
  10. Click Make tiny url
  11. If a box pops up asking if you want to allow access click "allow access" (if this box does not appear then copy http://tinyurl.com/... by selecting the text and then pressing ctrl-c)
  12. Switch to your email program
  13. Create an email for your host explaining that this is the link they should send to all their friends and family for ordering from their show
  14. Then paste (ctrl-v) the http://tinyurl.com/... link into the email
  15. Send the email and you are done

I just had this happen today! *facepalm* I told the host MULTIPLE times that the people had to put her name in on my website for her to get credit for it. Sure enough, an order pops up today that I'm almost 100% positive is supposed to go on her show. *headdesk headdesk headdesk* I haven't been able to get ahold of her to confirm, and we're closing her show tonight! :eek: Good thing is, it was only a $35 order, and wouldn't have put her over the next level. But it would have put her within $10, and I would have ordered something little to bump her up anyway.ARGH. Why don't people LISTEN? I have a feeling this wasn't the host's fault, but the fault of the people ordering. :rolleyes:EDIT: Just talked to the host, and it seems like the guy trying to order was clicking on "For Our Hosts" rather than the HUGE BUTTON that says "Order Products." And then he couldn't figure out how to order. *more headdesking goes here*

Last edited:
Why do a "tiny url"? I do think it's a very good idea to include it in an email. OF COURSE, if they would use the guest list and email from my site, then it would be very easy for their guests. Her order was only $25 so not too big of a deal. She didn't notice there were two options! If you click option two, you have to click AGAIN! How do you click and not read anything? She figured out how to email me. Why not before the order? PLUS, I have a news item that explains how to order! Oh...and I couldn't cancel it. I tried. They already had it in processing and it's shipped already! Sure...I waited over a week at the beginning of the month and now less than 24 hour turn around. Can't win :)I know that this person could do a return and everything to get it on the show, but after talking to her, I think it'd just be best to leave it.

I managed to get mine canceled, as I called HO about a half hour after I got the email about it. I guess I was lucky... there was only an 8-10 minute wait on the Solution Center line as opposed to 1.5-2 hours the other night.

Related to Individual Order That S/B on a Show!

1. How do I place an individual order for a show?

Individual orders can be placed through the Pampered Chef website by selecting the "Shop" tab and then choosing "Individual Order". From there, you can select the show you wish to order from and complete your purchase.

2. Can I add items from multiple shows to my individual order?

Unfortunately, individual orders can only be placed for one show at a time. If you would like to order items from multiple shows, you will need to place separate individual orders for each show.

3. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

Individual orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and an additional 2-3 days for shipping. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

4. Can I use my host rewards for an individual order?

No, host rewards can only be used towards orders placed through a show. Individual orders are not eligible for host rewards.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for individual orders. You can purchase as many or as few items as you'd like through an individual order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MLC