• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order, Not Tied to Show

In summary, an "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show" is a purchase made directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant outside of a party or show. Host rewards are not available for these orders, but customers can still earn points towards the Pampered Chef Perks program. Discounts and coupons cannot be applied to individual orders, but customers can still take advantage of current promotions. Individual orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, with some exceptions.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Cheffers,

I'm out of town right now, so I don't have access to CC (can't remember my password!). My sister wants to place an order through my website, not tied to a show. Will it be processed by HO, or will I need to submit it myself, just as we do with show orders? I've never had an individual order that wasn't connected to a show before, so I've never faced this issue!

Thanks!

HO will do it all! It is only when it is tied to a show that we submit it through PP..

If she orders online via individual ordering, the HO will take care of it all.

If she had called you to place her order, then you would have to submit it through PP.

Thanks, ladies! No need for her to call me, I'm at her house!

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. If your sister places an order through your website, it will still be processed by HO. You do not need to submit it yourself like you would with show orders. The only difference is that your sister's order will not count towards your show's sales or host rewards. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is an "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show"?

An "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show" is a purchase made directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant that is not associated with a specific party or show. This type of order allows customers to purchase products at any time without having to attend a party or show.

Can I earn host rewards on an "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show"?

No, host rewards are only available for purchases made through a party or show. However, customers can still earn points towards the Pampered Chef Perks program with these types of orders.

Can I use a discount or coupon on an "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show"?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons are not applicable to individual orders as they are already discounted. However, customers can still take advantage of any current promotions or specials offered by Pampered Chef.

How long will it take for my "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show" to arrive?

Individual orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Customers can track their order through the order confirmation email or by logging into their account on our website.

Can I return or exchange items from an "Individual Order, Not Tied to Show"?

Yes, items from an individual order can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that personalized or perishable items are non-returnable. Customers can contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kate0831