• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increase Stoneware Sales With Host

In summary, the conversation involved someone sharing an idea and asking for opinions. There was a typo in a flyer that needed to be corrected and someone suggested a way to get more orders by offering a free gift. Another person shared their own idea for getting more orders. The conversation ended with someone thanking the others and mentioning they will learn from their mistakes.
whiteyteresa
I had this idea

I don't know if it will help or not

What do all of you think?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for letting me know my typo.

I just can't change it and I know what to post again.

So if you use the flyer, in the section where it says

When the guess orders $60 or more,
the guest will receive the
Mini Serving Spatula - FREE

you will have to change the guess to guest

I hope this makes sense and sorry for the problem

Thanks again for letting me know

Attachments

• Consultant Special for September 001.doc
    66 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
whiteyteresa said:
I had this idea

GREAT IDEA.....Thanks for sharing!!!:D

whiteyteresa said:
I had this idea

Great idea!
Just so you know there is a typo in the bottom paragraph
It says Guess where I think you mean guests

Thanks for sharing!

Teresa,

That is a good idea. I think guests still like getting something free even if the stones are on sale. Are you going to add the spatulas onto the order, either theirs or the hostess to get them cheaper, or are you going to get them off the supply order form? I haven't done the math to see which is the cheapest.

I am going to put the mini spatula on the host order. I believe it will cost a little less and I will get commission on it also.

I usually have the show shipped to me, so it won't confusses the host with all the extra mini serving spatula. If the host wants the order shipped to her address, I will tell her everything when I give her the PP receipts.

Thanks for asking

whiteyteresa said:
I am going to put the mini spatula on the host order. I believe it will cost a little less and I will get commission on it also.

I usually have the show shipped to me, so it won't confusses the host with all the extra mini serving spatula. If the host wants the order shipped to her address, I will tell her everything when I give her the PP receipts.

Thanks for asking

Or if you have time...pre order a bunch from supplies & hand them out at the show, maybe when the others see that, they might change their minds & order more to get one!!;) ;) ;)

whiteyteresa said:
I had this idea

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for letting me know my typo.

I just can't change it and I know what to post again.

So if you use the flyer, in the section where it says

When the guess orders $60 or more,
the guest will receive the
Mini Serving Spatula - FREE

you will have to change the guess to guest

I hope this makes sense and sorry for the problem

Thanks again for letting me know

I fixed your flyer for you! Good luck with it. I might try it too!

Attachments

• Consultant Special for September 001[1].doc
    67 KB · Views: 255
Thank You very much

I will learn one day

whiteyteresa said:
Thank You very much

I will learn one day

All I did was put my mouse over the wrong letter to highlight it and changed the letter.

You are quite welcome!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party to increase stoneware sales?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to increase stoneware sales because it allows you to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can also earn special host rewards based on the sales of your party. Additionally, hosting a party allows you to introduce your friends and family to the high-quality stoneware products that Pampered Chef has to offer.

How can I use social media to promote stoneware sales at my Pampered Chef party?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting stoneware sales at your Pampered Chef party. You can create a Facebook event and invite all your friends, post pictures of your favorite stoneware products on Instagram, and share special offers and discounts on your social media platforms. This will help generate buzz and excitement for your party and increase stoneware sales.

What are some tips for showcasing stoneware products at my Pampered Chef party?

One of the best ways to showcase stoneware products at your Pampered Chef party is by using them to prepare and serve delicious food. Invite your guests to help you make a recipe using stoneware, and let them taste the difference in the flavors and textures of the food. You can also display stoneware products around the party space and highlight their unique features and benefits.

How can I encourage my guests to purchase stoneware products at my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to encourage your guests to purchase stoneware products at your Pampered Chef party. You can offer special discounts or promotions, provide personalized recommendations based on their cooking and baking needs, and share your own positive experiences with stoneware. You can also host fun games or competitions with stoneware products as prizes to create a sense of urgency and excitement.

What are some creative ways to use stoneware products to boost sales at my Pampered Chef party?

There are endless creative ways to use stoneware products to boost sales at your Pampered Chef party. You can create themed gift baskets with stoneware items as the centerpiece, offer customization options for stoneware products, and even host a stoneware cooking or baking class. You can also showcase the versatility of stoneware by using it for non-traditional purposes, such as serving snacks or organizing household items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam