• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentives for Hosting a Show at the Local County Fair - Book Now!

I put a piece of paper with the recipe for the show in it and then put a balloon inside the paper and taped it to the stand. Did you use the stand that nancy has?? I dont' have the stand it was one of my fellow consultants stands..... I have a fair coming up in two weeks that I want to do sort of the same thing.. I just have to figure out how to do my balloons.... its funny the kids think they can have a balloonI told them you can have one ifyour mommy books a cooking show with me..... :Di love this idea!!! i am doing a fair this saturday for a week and i am really looking for something new to do to spice things up a
hoosierchef
Hello. I would like to offer an opportunity to potential hosts if they book a show with me at the Local County Fair, hold it and close it within 1-2 weeks.

Any suggestions as to what I could use as an incentive? I know you are all so brilliant!

I like to use the RUFTH trivet. It's not too expensive, is something they're not likely to have, and helps out the food bank, too.

hoosierchef said:
Hello. I would like to offer an opportunity to potential hosts if they book a show with me at the Local County Fair, hold it and close it within 1-2 weeks.

Any suggestions as to what I could use as an incentive? I know you are all so brilliant!

Express shows! People love these. You bring the ingredients, cups, plates, napkins You can do a cheap recipe. (My favorite is the 30 minutes chicken and rice cooker cake, ingredients cost no more than $10 and makes an entire meal! Paperware can be found easily at your local dollar store.

bump......

At the fair that I did last week we had balloons with pieces of paper inside of them.. if they booked a show they got to pop the balloon and what ever was inside of it is teh product that they recieved on me. The show that I booked she got the Mix'n'chop.....

mommyhugz1978 said:
At the fair that I did last week we had balloons with pieces of paper inside of them.. if they booked a show they got to pop the balloon and what ever was inside of it is teh product that they recieved on me. The show that I booked she got the Mix'n'chop.....

I like this idea too Leah, I did a large expo and this is exactly how we did it to entice people to book. It was a 4 day event and together (there were two of us) we got 63 bookings! It has completely set my summer up with brand new circle of people, it's been amazing!

We also put host benefits into the balloons. For instance, someone might win $10 extra in Free Product Value, or an extra 5% or 10% off their host order. We also had some Free Cooking Shows in there and people just loved them. We wouldn't tell people what was in the balloons before hand so it was really an incentive to book a show and then check it out, we just told them it was an extra gift for booking their shows today and today only.

OhmyDLM said:
I like this idea too Leah, I did a large expo and this is exactly how we did it to entice people to book. It was a 4 day event and together (there were two of us) we got 63 bookings! It has completely set my summer up with brand new circle of people, it's been amazing!

We also put host benefits into the balloons. For instance, someone might win $10 extra in Free Product Value, or an extra 5% or 10% off their host order. We also had some Free Cooking Shows in there and people just loved them. We wouldn't tell people what was in the balloons before hand so it was really an incentive to book a show and then check it out, we just told them it was an extra gift for booking their shows today and today only.

Did you use the stand that nancy has?? I dont' have the stand it was one of my fellow consultants stands..... I have a fair coming up in two weeks that I want to do sort of the same thing.. I just have to figure out how to do my balloons.... its funny the kids think they can have a balloon I told them you can have one ifyour mommy books a cooking show with me..... :D

i love this idea!!! i am doing a fair this saturday for a week and i am really looking for something new to do to spice things up a bit and I will deff. be doing this!! how did you do the balloons where they tied to something where they filled with helium? Sorry i am a details kind of person. Thank you so much what a great idea.

thank you
heather

mommyhugz1978 said:

I set the booth up Leah is talking about. I had the wooden stand and Balloon clips & sticks from Nancy's - I used regular balloons - BUT - you can do it so many other ways. Use a perm marker and write on the balloons (Pop me and Win a Prize!!) I only had 4 baloons blown up at a time and that was plenty. Re-fill as needed (popped). Helium works as long as you are aware a ready for the pop :eek: I used to suck the helium out as I was unraveling the prize slip and telling the "host" what her prize was - always gets a few laughs :D What about a fair theme. You could have 4-6 sticks of cotton candy (with colored fiber cotton of course) and have the slips (prizes) stuck down inside a hidden envelope within the candy.... Have long flowers with prizes tucked in and away for hosts to choose from.... Cardboard ears of corn on skewers.... Clown heads on metal springs, etc. The point is to have something very visibal and appealing... Have fun with it.... Like Leah said, even if it draws the kids to the booth - the parents will usually follow....:cool:

Morvin said:
i love this idea!!! i am doing a fair this saturday for a week and i am really looking for something new to do to spice things up a bit and I will deff. be doing this!! how did you do the balloons where they tied to something where they filled with helium? Sorry i am a details kind of person. Thank you so much what a great idea.

thank you
heather

we rented a small helium tank for $30 for the 4 days and used the balloons as an attraction to out booth. We blew up 4 groups of 3 at each of the four corner of our stand and tied them with curling ribbon in bunches. The back row we had stand a little higher than the front row. At the end of the day we had some balloons deflate due to not being popped (we continued to blow them up as we popped/booked shows throughout the day) but it really wasn't an extra expense. We had a bag full of pre-stuffed balloons underneath the table and picked from it as needed. We had a lot of good feedback and I will definately do this again!

Related to Incentives for Hosting a Show at the Local County Fair - Book Now!

What is the process for making fair suggestions?

To make a fair suggestion, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will then gather your feedback and pass it along to our product development team for consideration.

How long does it take for a fair suggestion to be implemented?

The length of time for a fair suggestion to be implemented varies, as it depends on the complexity of the suggestion and our current product development schedule. Rest assured, we take all suggestions seriously and do our best to incorporate them into our product line.

Is there a limit to the number of fair suggestions I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of fair suggestions you can submit. We welcome all feedback and ideas from our customers to help us improve our products and services.

Will I be credited or compensated for my fair suggestion?

While we appreciate and value all suggestions, we are unable to offer credit or compensation for fair suggestions. However, we will do our best to incorporate your ideas and give credit where it's due.

Can I track the progress of my fair suggestion?

Unfortunately, we do not have a system in place to track the progress of individual fair suggestions. However, if you have any concerns or questions about your suggestion, you can always reach out to our customer service team for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lockhartkitchen