• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Laughing at My Fair Jinks: Date Night at a Stormy Firehouse Fair

In summary, the conversation involved a person discussing their experience at a local fair and their plans to start a business. They also mentioned previous bad luck with fairs and jokingly referred to themselves as a "fair jinx." Another person offered to work a date with them, but was unable to due to family obligations. They also discussed their relationship with their upline and asked for information about meeting schedules. The conversation ended with well wishes for the person's upcoming fair and a mention of noisy air conditioners.
amyv
Gold Member
Ok so I just got back from a date at a local firehouse fair, I am using 2 slots at this one and one at next weeks to kick start my business (a whole other story). I am now calling myself the fair jinks. The last one I did in June, we were there no people were, turns out there was a tornado watch and the fair had postponed a few hours (unfortunately we didn't know that until after we were there for 2 hours). Funny right...well tonight, I got there after it had stormed quite a bit, it was brightening, and then...KABOOM..storms of mighty rain and lightening.

Please understand I am not complaining, just laughing, my daughter her 2 friends and I got home drenched!! We called it an adventure, it was so comical you have to laugh!!!

Anyone wanna work a date with me on Saturday??? Maybe a monsoon in PA :)

Hi Amy! Yes, this weather has been CARAYZEEE lately!! I work out near where you live, and the thunder was booming so loud today, I could barely hear myself talking to my boss! Sorry it affected your event - AGAIN!

I wish I could help you out on Sat, but I need to be home with my hubby as he recouperates from minor surgery. It's an outpatient thing (nothing serious), but he needs me around to keep the kids away. Let me know if you have anything else come up in our area - my email is [email protected]!

Cathy I will, and I think I have read you have "trouble" with your upline, I have a awesome director, I can let you know when our meetings are if you want!I was just kidding on Saturday, my director is actually working with me...though she might quit after tonigh!! I am thinking I am the fair jinx!!!BTW still booming here!!! I had to drug my 8yr old to get him to sleep!!!

Yea, my D is basically non-existent anymore. We work at the same co., and she got a big promotion last year to an Exec. level, so she doesn't "need" PC anymore. She still loves the products, but she hasn't done a show since last Nov. I keep waiting for her to go inactive or lose directorship, but my team keeps submitting over $4000 a month to keep her going!! Good for me in that respect, but not good for me, too. If she loses her D-ship, then I'm 1-st line under my ED, which would be MUCH better (she'll actually send me emails!), but the only drawback there is she lives in Michigan.

I'd love to hear about your meeting schedule - that would be really helpful!! I might even bring some of my team along to show them what a "real" meeting is (although I've been trying to do real meetings myself since Jan. of this year). Thanks so much!!

Glad to hear your D. is working with you on Sat. - hopefully the bad luck has ended for you on the fairs!! Good luck and let me know how it goes!

I keep hearing lightening and thunder, too - I guess it's a good thing we have window air-conditioners that are noisy! ;)

My first Saturday at the Farmer's Market was a very windy morning, and I did not know to bring gallons of water and bungee cords to help hold down the canopy. I had to spend most of the morning holding down the canopy. Now, I always use the water/cords, even if it is not windy, just in case.

1. What is "Let's Share Stories"?

"Let's Share Stories" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to share their experiences, recipes, and tips for using Pampered Chef products. It is a great opportunity to connect with others and learn new ways to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I participate in "Let's Share Stories"?

To participate in "Let's Share Stories", you can register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event. You can also join the conversation by using the hashtag #LetsShareStories on social media.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Let's Share Stories"?

No, "Let's Share Stories" is a free event for both consultants and customers. You just need to register to receive the link to join the event.

4. Can I participate in "Let's Share Stories" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Yes, anyone is welcome to join "Let's Share Stories" and participate in the event. We encourage everyone to join in on the fun and share their stories and tips with the Pampered Chef community.

5. What can I expect from "Let's Share Stories"?

During "Let's Share Stories", you can expect to connect with others, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and get inspired to try new things in the kitchen. You may also have the chance to win prizes and receive exclusive offers for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • kreaser