• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Laughing Until We Cried: The Hilarious Family Moment at My Show | Kelly's Blog

In summary, "soFunny...." is a versatile and delicious seasoning blend made with a combination of herbs, spices, and natural ingredients. It can be used in various ways, such as sprinkling, mixing, or rubbing, to enhance the taste of your favorite dishes. This seasoning is suitable for most dietary needs, as it is free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, and is gluten-free with no added MSG. While primarily used on savory dishes, some enjoy using it on sweet dishes as well. The shelf life of "soFunny...." is approximately 2 years, but can vary depending on storage conditions.
KellyRedHead
I just got home from the show I had this evening and had to share this with you all.

A girl came with her mother and her twin daughters (I think they are 3 1/2 yr old) they were too cute.

They were helping me etc.... before the demo, well they all sat down when I started, one sat on her mothers lap and the other right next to them.
About 2 mins into my demo the one on her mother's lap, let out the biggest fart :eek: for such a little thing. Well we all lost it and laugh so hard we were all crying. The mother says, "I wonder were she gets that from, must be her father". Boy, that was hard to get control of the room again after that one!!!

Just thought I would share!! I have been laughing everytime I have thought about it tonight!

Kelly

Last edited:
Oh my gooness It sound like they stole the show!! Did people seem to have a better time since little comedians were there?;)

They were so cute! The were dress exactly alike, and yes, they stole the show. They were like two little chatty Kathy dolls!

That's all right though, they were to cute to ignore! And after the one did that, I was using my EAD and the one that farted was right up by my table and I pushed the cool whip down with the plunger, and there must have been an air bubble in it and dot of cool whip spit out right at her. She laughed and her mother said (jokingly) she got you back for tooting during her show!!

Kelly

That was great about the EAD getting in the act!

Related to Laughing Until We Cried: The Hilarious Family Moment at My Show | Kelly's Blog

1. What is "soFunny...."?

"soFunny...." is a versatile seasoning blend that adds a delicious and unique flavor to a variety of dishes. It is made with a combination of herbs, spices, and natural ingredients to enhance the taste of your favorite foods.

2. How should I use "soFunny...."?

"soFunny...." can be used in a variety of ways, such as sprinkling it on meats, vegetables, or pasta dishes. It can also be mixed with oil or butter to create a flavorful marinade or used as a rub for grilling. Get creative and experiment with different dishes to find the perfect way to use "soFunny...." for your taste preferences.

3. Is "soFunny...." suitable for all dietary needs?

Yes, "soFunny...." is suitable for most dietary needs as it is free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. It is also gluten-free and contains no added MSG, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use "soFunny...." on desserts?

While "soFunny...." is primarily used as a savory seasoning, some people enjoy using it on sweet dishes such as fruit salads or sprinkled on top of popcorn for a unique and delicious twist. However, we recommend trying it on savory dishes first to fully appreciate its flavor.

5. How long does a bottle of "soFunny...." last?

The shelf life of "soFunny...." is approximately 2 years. However, the duration can vary depending on storage conditions. We recommend storing the bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for optimal freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four