• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!

In summary, Brian's mother comes over to dinner and notices that his roommate, Stephanie, is very pretty. Mrs. Hester has long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Stephanie, and this has only made her more curious. Brian writes a letter to his mother denying any relationship between him and Stephanie, but a week later Stephanie comes to him asking for the gravy ladle that was at the dinner. Brian sends his mother a letter admitting to sleeping with Stephanie, but insisting that they are just roommates.
lacychef
Got this in an email & had to share! Good laugh for today:D :D :D

You don't even have to be a mother to enjoy this one.........

Brian Hester invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but keep noticing how beautiful Brian's roommate, Stephanie, was. Mrs. Hester had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Stephanie, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two react, Mrs. Hester started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Stephanie than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Stephanie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Stephanie came to Brian saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Brian said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her a e-mail just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
Brian

Several days later, Brian received a letter from his mother that read:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Stephanie, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Stephanie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.
Love,
Mom

LESSON OF THE DAY... NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

LOL! That was cute.

LMAO!! That is hilarious! Thanks Lacy!

OH MY WORD! That is SO funny! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard that several times, and it makes me laugh every time I hear it!

ROTFL. That is too funny.

Very funny.Thanks for the laugh

You're welcome:D I almost fell off my chair laughing, so I knew my cheffer friends would think it was funny:)

What is "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!"?

"Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" is a humorous cookbook filled with delicious recipes and funny anecdotes about the importance of listening to your mom in the kitchen. It is published by Pampered Chef and is a fun addition to any cookbook collection.

Who is the author of "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!"?

The author of "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" is Pampered Chef's very own Chief Recipe Developer, Doris Christopher. She is a well-known cookbook author and has been with Pampered Chef for over 35 years.

Are the recipes in "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. They use simple ingredients and clear instructions to make cooking fun and stress-free.

Can I purchase "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retailers.

Is "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" available in digital format?

At this time, "Too Funny! Always Listen to Your Mom!!" is only available in physical format. However, you can find some of the recipes featured in the book on the Pampered Chef website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
BlueMoon