• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Ingredient: My Hilarious Bountiful Breakfast Pizza Mishap!

In summary, the show went well, the pizza was a big hit, and someone found the batter bowl in the microwave with the scrambled eggs.
tractorgal
I did a show on Sunday and made the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza. Everything was going to plan. Followed the directions, everyone enjoyed the pizza, so much so, it was all gone at the end of the party. When it was time for me to pack up, we were looking for my hosts small batter bowl. :confused: Well, we found it in the microwave :eek: with the 7 eggs that were to be scrambled for the pizza. We couldn't believe it. One lady asked me for the recipe and I asked her with or w/o the eggs. It was a very good laugh. Just thought I would share, and tell you all I guess you really don't need all the ingredients to make a good dish. :rolleyes:

I've forgot to put garlic in before or mayo for the club house chicken squares. But nothing like that!

We had chicken tacos for dinner one night and DH was eating his and got to the last bite and realized he never put chicken in his!

Shows how you are the Pampered Chef not the perfect chef!

Oh my goodness... I've forgotten the mayo in the artichoke cups (they still came out great) and I think I forgot something in another recipe too... so far it hasn't affected the taste though and I just laugh it off to the 'crowd'.. LOL.

tractorgal said:
I did a show on Sunday and made the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza. Everything was going to plan. Followed the directions, everyone enjoyed the pizza, so much so, it was all gone at the end of the party. When it was time for me to pack up, we were looking for my hosts small batter bowl. :confused: Well, we found it in the microwave :eek: with the 7 eggs that were to be scrambled for the pizza. We couldn't believe it. One lady asked me for the recipe and I asked her with or w/o the eggs. It was a very good laugh. Just thought I would share, and tell you all I guess you really don't need all the ingredients to make a good dish. :rolleyes:

I did the EXACT same thing a few years back. I have to admit, it was good w/o the eggs! No one even noticed - I found them when I was packing up.

Good job going w/ the flow by having a good laugh out of it!

That's hilarious!! I made that last weekend too, but we did remember the eggs. Too funny!

I left the corn syrup out of the chocolate pecan tart last spring. It was still good, just not as chewy as usual.And I can't even count the number of times I've left cheese off something, especially Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

I left the cheese off the clubhouse squares at x-mas time. oops. At least it still tastes good.That is great to know about the pizza recipe and not really needing the eggs. That could be a good recipe to share with people that are allergic to eggs. They wouldn't have even tried that recipe.

I left the ham off of the Ham and cheese brunch squares at a show saturday. I had just put it in the oven so i pulled it back out and added the ham.

I take those instances as an opportunity to tell everyone about our test kitchens and how they test each recipe multiple times, even making it WRONG (leaving out ingredients) making sure that when we screw up, it still tastes good.It just shows what a great company we are a part of.

I added too many choc. chips to the warm nutty caramel brownies and I totally forgot to add the topping before you bake them. No one noticed, they were all to excited about their wine and the DCB!

I have forgotten ingredients before. No one has ever known but me and now yall HAHA!

I had been offering the Quick Micro Turkey Chili for my Jan shows. Well when I went to pack up for my 1st show w/that recipe I discovered that I was out of SW seasoning mix!:eek: Well, I had to improvise. I took the new Chipotle Rub, Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic, and the Bell Pepper & Herb Rub. I put in 2 teasp. of the CR and 1-1/2 tesp of each of the other. Everyone thought the chili was great! I'm so glad. They kept asking me what seasoning it called for and I had to tell them I made it up!!:chef: Oh well!:rolleyes:

I made the Quick Cherry Cobbler from the old Stoneware Sensations this weekend and added 2 T of cinnamon to the biscuit mix by accident. I scooped most of it out, but everyone loved the little bit that had been left in! LOL

When I was fairly new I had a show with A LOT of people (20+). It was loud and about 2/3 were not paying any attention to me. Because there were so many people, I made two recipes. Taffy Apple Pizza and Foccacia Bread.

Luckily only a few people were paying attention to me. When I sprinkled the oregano from the the foccacia bread onto the apples on the taffy apple pizza (I was supposed to sprinkle on cinnamon) they just laughed and told me to go ahead and rinse of the apples and put them back on the pizza!

It's good to know I am not the only one missing things in our demos. I told my host the next show I do will be in the kitchen right next to the microwave, oven and stove, and refrigerator. That way I should remember where I put the ingredients. :thumbup: Have a good day everyone.:)

Related to Missing Ingredient: My Hilarious Bountiful Breakfast Pizza Mishap!

What is "Missing Ingredient" and how does it work?

"Missing Ingredient" is a unique product offered by Pampered Chef that helps you keep track of your pantry essentials. It is a set of magnetic clips that can be attached to the inside of your pantry or fridge to hold a list of items you need to restock. Simply write the item on the provided notepad, clip it onto the magnetic strip, and easily take it with you on your next grocery run.

Can "Missing Ingredient" be used in any type of pantry or fridge?

Yes, "Missing Ingredient" is designed to be versatile and can be used in any type of pantry or fridge. The magnetic strip is strong enough to hold on to metal surfaces, and the clips can be adjusted to fit different shelf widths.

How many clips and notepads come in a "Missing Ingredient" set?

Each "Missing Ingredient" set comes with four clips and four notepads. This allows you to keep track of multiple items at once and restock them as needed.

Can "Missing Ingredient" be used for non-food items as well?

While "Missing Ingredient" is primarily designed for tracking pantry staples, it can also be used for non-food items such as toiletries, cleaning supplies, or even office supplies. The magnetic clips can hold up to 2 pounds, making them strong enough to hold a variety of items.

How do I refill the notepads in "Missing Ingredient"?

Refilling the notepads in "Missing Ingredient" is simple. Just slide out the old notepad and slide in a new one. The clips are designed to securely hold the notepad in place, so you won't have to worry about it falling out. Replacement notepads can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcmckay