• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited About This Fundraiser!

In summary, the consultant shares her excitement about a customer calling her to host a fundraiser after hearing about the program from a previous consultant. She also mentions the ongoing controversy surrounding the cookbook fundraiser and expresses hope for a resolution soon.
dwyerkim
In the midst of the whole cookbook fundraiser controversy, I had one of my customers call me this evening. She placed a large order with me back in the spring at a bazaar I had a table at (she alone spent $180)--she loves PC but wouldn't do a party. So I've kept in touch with her off and on and was recently back in touch and we talked about doing a mom's morning out kind of a party. I planned to call her again in a week or so. Well, she called me tonight to say her son's baseball team was talking about fundraisers and one woman had recently been to PC show and the consultant had talked about the FR program. So my customer called me to get the low down on it, then called the other woman back and told her she wanted to host the fundraiser and that she wanted me to be the consultant. I feel a little badly for the other consultant but in fairness this is a relationship I have been developing for many months. Now, if I can just get an answer on the whole cookbook thing, I can possibly make them a whole lot more money! Thanks for listening, I just had to share this b/c I am so excited!

thats so cool :)

Congrats! I hope it goes over REALLY well and earns them lots of $$ and earns you lots of incentive points!!

AWESOME!!! Thats so cool! I really need a letter to send to schools to get this FR going!! I already have one lined up but would lvoe mroe!

I completely understand your excitement and I am so happy for you! It's great to hear that your customer values your relationship and trusts you to be her consultant for the fundraiser. Keep up the good work in building strong connections with your customers, it truly pays off in situations like this. As for the cookbook issue, I hope we receive an answer soon so we can all continue to support and benefit from the fundraiser program. Keep up the great work!

1. What products are available for the fundraiser?

Our Pampered Chef fundraising program offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Some popular items include our stoneware baking dishes, knives, and seasonings.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

Once you sign up for the fundraiser, we will provide you with a unique link to share with your friends and family. They can then shop online and a portion of their purchases will go towards your fundraiser. You can also host a virtual cooking party to raise additional funds.

3. What percentage of the sales goes towards the fundraiser?

For every purchase made through your fundraiser, 10-15% of the total sales will be donated to your cause. This amount can increase based on the total sales and number of orders placed.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a fundraiser?

Yes, we offer host rewards for fundraisers. As the host, you can earn free products and discounted items based on the total sales made through your fundraiser.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser is up to you. We recommend running it for 2-4 weeks to give your supporters enough time to make their purchases. However, you can extend it if needed or set a specific end date when you sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies