• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting August and September Shows for Cookware Sale - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Laurie called a few people and got 2 shows for August, a church show and a fair. She is also excited for the upcoming cookware sale.
abrahamlaur
I'm SOOO stinkin excited!!! I just called a few people and i got 2 shows for August, a church show and a fair for this month too .. and in Sept I got 3 shows and a possible catalog show! I swear when I tell people about the cookware sale they go crazy!! I'm so excited, this is the busiest I"ve been in months!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH :D

How awesome for you!!

How late do you call? I would never call past 9PM, unless specifically told to, but is it okay to call up until 9PM?

9 is my cut off time if I am going to call. That is business or personal. I'll call my parents later than that but they are the only ones. Somtimes I feel iffy at 8:30 but I just ask if it is a good time.

i dont call after 9pm .. i usually try to call after 6 but before 9. usually its between 730 and 9 so i can get my daughter to bed

:D Hey Laurie, you go girl!!! Congrats!! Now send some of those positive vibes my way :)

Inspiring! I'm hoping to follow in your steps in the next few days! Congrats!

Congratulations!

I called my August hosts tonight & they all had to reschedule:confused: :eek: so I don't have any but at least September/October is looking up:D !

I have to get on the phone some more tomorrow eve.

Usually 8:30-9:00 is my cutoff.

looks like you got over your phone fears! Good for you!!!!!!!

I try to finish my calls by 8 p.m. because I know people who won't answer the phone during their favorite tv shows. :( I will, however, call up to 9 p.m. I'll only call after that if the person has asked me to.

Wow, you're doing great!!

8:30 PM is usually my cut-off time. I try to finish up by 8 PM, though.

I have found that between 7-8 p.m. is best so that you catch people after dinner and before they are watching their favorite shows on TV.

1. What is "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!"?

"I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" is a popular Pampered Chef product that allows you to easily create homemade sushi rolls at home.

2. Is "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" easy to use?

Yes, "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" is very easy to use. It comes with detailed instructions and a step-by-step guide on how to create different types of sushi rolls.

3. Can I make more than just sushi rolls with "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!"?

Absolutely! "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" can also be used to make other types of rolls such as Vietnamese spring rolls, burritos, and even dessert rolls. The possibilities are endless!

4. Is "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" is dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after making sushi rolls a breeze!

5. How many sushi rolls can I make with "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!"?

It depends on the size of the rolls you make, but on average, you can make 8-10 rolls with one "I'm on a Freakin Roll!!" set. However, you can always purchase additional sets if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mbh06
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ahammons