• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Success - $1550 in Sales & New Knives!

In summary, to achieve $1550 in sales for the September Success promotion, you can focus on booking parties and events, promoting the featured products (Chef's Knife, Paring Knife, and Utility Knife), and offering incentives for customers to purchase. As a new consultant, you are eligible to participate in the promotion and can take advantage of this opportunity to jumpstart your business. If you reach the sales goal, you will receive a free set of knives as a bonus. The deadline to reach the sales goal is the end of the month, but it is recommended to set a goal to reach it earlier in the month to allow for unexpected delays and to focus on booking more parties and events.
kaceyleigh2
I just submitted my last show for September and I had $1550 in sales for the month of September! I got my SS1 and the knives! I'm soo excited!

Great job keep up the great work and earn all 3 SS. You will also love the paycheck

Awesome first month! Enjoy those freebies:D

Way to go!! Isn't it fun to earn $ as well as free stuff?!?!?!?

That is awsome!!!!! I know what it feels like to make SS it's an awsome feeling!!!

You're off to a great start... congrats!!

Congratulations! http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

I did it, too! Squeaked it out with $1257!!!!!

great job!

Congrats! I regret not working harder to earn all my super starters!

Hooray! I had such a blast with all the super starter months I wish we could do them all over again! Keep it up and you'll have even more products and great paychecks coming.

Michele

GREAT JOB! Keep it up girl and ENJOY those knives--- Oh I'm so jealous! :)

KimmyDarling said:
I did it, too! Squeaked it out with $1257!!!!!

Thank you Everyone!! And CONGRATULATIONS to you too, KimmyDarling!

After my down-in-the-dumps beginning of the week I made my SS1 month also! I just made w/ $2 and some change over, buy at least I did it! I also was able to sell 14 stones!! I didn't even try to sell that many, but it happened. Thank you everyone for all your help. After readjusting my attitude I was able to collect a few more orders and I bought a few things to add to my kit. Crongrats to all the other SS earners!
Melissa

Related to September Success - $1550 in Sales & New Knives!

1. How can I achieve $1550 in sales for the September Success promotion?

To achieve $1550 in sales for the September Success promotion, you can focus on booking parties and events, promoting the featured products, and offering incentives for customers to purchase. You can also reach out to your existing customers and offer them special deals or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase.

2. What are the featured products for the September Success promotion?

The featured products for the September Success promotion are our new set of knives, including the Chef's Knife, Paring Knife, and Utility Knife. These knives are perfect for everyday use and are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

3. Can I participate in the September Success promotion as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are eligible to participate in the September Success promotion. This is a great opportunity for you to jumpstart your business and start building a customer base. We encourage you to take advantage of this promotion to increase your sales and gain new customers.

4. Are there any additional incentives for reaching the $1550 sales goal?

Yes, in addition to the commission you will earn from reaching the $1550 sales goal, you will also receive a free set of our new knives as a bonus. This is our way of rewarding and thanking you for your hard work and dedication to the September Success promotion.

5. When is the deadline to reach the $1550 sales goal for the September Success promotion?

The deadline to reach the $1550 sales goal for the September Success promotion is the end of the month. However, we recommend setting a goal to reach this amount earlier in the month to allow for any unexpected delays or cancellations. This will also give you more time to focus on booking parties and events to increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Grey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grey
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies