• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Do This (Just Starting Out)

In summary, the conversation was about signing up as a new consultant for a direct sales company and the question of whether to choose September or October as the SS1 month. It was mentioned that choosing October would give an extra month to reach the bonus, but if there are already enough shows lined up, September would be fine. It was also clarified that in order to receive the free knives, one must be qualified by September 30th. The person ultimately decides to choose September as their SS1 month.
Grey
Hi all!

First, let me say that this is THE most helpful board I have ever encountered for ANY direct sales company. Everyone is SO friendly and supportive!

I am about to sign up as a new consultant. I want to sign up before the end of August so I can get the knives!

I read on here that I could choose my first SS month as October 1st, so I would have all of September and October to get SS1.

But, I really want to do a show in August. I have several people that want the free quick-stir pitcher.

If I do choose October as SS1, am I allowed to do a show in August? Or can I date it August and submit it in September?

Okay, and since I want the knives and have to qualify by September 30th to get them, wouldn't that automatically qualify me for SS1 too? So, is there any advantage to using October as my SS1?

Thanks for any help!

The advantage to using October for your SS1 would be if you don't have enough shows lined up to reach $1,250 before Sept 30th. It would give you an extra month to make your SS1 bonus. If you have 4 shows set and ready to go, you would probably be fine to use Sept for SS1. GOOD LUCK!

You have to be qualified by Sept 31st to get the knives. You will have to have the four shows or $1250.00 in by the end of Sept. You can do them in Aug and Sept.

I'd say if you've got people ready to do shows, & you're also ready, then go ahead & make Sept your SS1. For them to get the free pitcher, the show must be dated August. You can turn it in in Sept, but the month has to match the specials. (if that makes sense!)
Yes, if you qualify by Sept 30 by having $1250 in sales, you'll get the knives, plus your SS1 bonus. Awesome company, huh?
Good luck to you!:) And this is a great board if you ever have any questions!

Thanks everyone!!!!I thought that is how it worked. So, since I REALLY want those knives, I am just going to do September as my SS1.Woo hoo! :)

1. What are some essential kitchen tools to have when just starting out?

The best way to start building your kitchen tools collection is to invest in some basic items such as a chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a set of pots and pans. These tools will allow you to cook a wide variety of dishes and are a good foundation for your kitchen.

2. How can I learn to cook if I have no experience?

One of the best ways to learn how to cook is by attending cooking classes or workshops. You can also find many helpful tutorials and videos online that can guide you through the basics of cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment and try new recipes, and don't be discouraged if your first attempts don't turn out perfectly. Practice makes perfect!

3. What are some easy and healthy meal ideas for beginners?

When just starting out, it's important to keep things simple and stick to basic recipes. Some easy and healthy meal ideas for beginners include salads, stir-fries, grilled chicken or fish with vegetables, and pasta dishes. You can also try incorporating more vegetables and lean protein into your meals for a healthier option.

4. How do I know what cookware to use for different types of cooking?

Different types of cookware are best suited for different types of cooking. For example, non-stick pans are great for cooking eggs and delicate foods, while stainless steel pans are better for searing and browning. It's important to also consider the type of heat source you will be using, as some cookware is not compatible with induction stovetops.

5. What are some tips for organizing my kitchen when just starting out?

When setting up your kitchen, it's important to prioritize functionality and organization. Start by designating specific areas for different types of items, such as a baking section, a cooking section, and a prep section. Use storage containers and labels to keep your pantry and fridge organized. And remember to regularly declutter and get rid of any items that you don't use or need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies