• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting the Ss Saute Pan!!!

In summary, the Ss Saute Pan from Pampered Chef is a 3-quart capacity pan with a 10-inch diameter. It is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution. It is suitable for cooking different types of food, such as meats, vegetables, and sauces, through sautéing, searing, and frying.
tabnat80
Gold Member
At 9:00 p.m. last night, I finally wrapped up my two July shows to get my ss saute pan free!!! Yeah!!! I had a host who kept getting orders so we had to keep pushing back until the last minute. She wanted to wait until after church on Sunday night to make sure she didn't get anymore orders. She did end up getting two more, but not enought to push her up to the next bracket. Talk about stressed to the last minute. Whew!

Glad to hear that you got them in and are getting your pan!!

Congratulations!

Yippee!!

I have already used my pan twice! I can't wait for my Large Covered one that I will be earning for FREE!

Related to I'm Getting the Ss Saute Pan!!!

1. What is the size of the Ss Saute Pan?

The Ss Saute Pan from Pampered Chef has a 3-quart capacity and measures 10 inches in diameter.

2. Can the Ss Saute Pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Ss Saute Pan is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Is the Ss Saute Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Ss Saute Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What is the material of the Ss Saute Pan?

The Ss Saute Pan is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution.

5. Can the Ss Saute Pan be used for cooking different types of food?

Yes, the Ss Saute Pan is perfect for sautéing, searing, and frying a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Dawn4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies