• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This...

In summary, "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." is a new and exclusive product line from Pampered Chef that offers innovative and trendy kitchen tools and gadgets. It includes multi-functional items, baking essentials, and products for healthy cooking and meal prep. These products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or at select parties and through independent consultants. There are also promotions and discounts available for these products.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I had my first cooking show on Saturday night and my Grand Opening last night. Both went really well (even though I was nervous as heck!), I got bookings and decent sales on both shows. I have a catalog show going on right now, and another show booked for next Saturday. That show will qualify me, and I already have all my Saturdays in February booked! Saturdays are the only days I can do shows right now, and I'm double booking Saturdays in February so I can do a brunch show in the morning, and another show at night.

My husband wasn't sure this would work out for me, even though he was supportive. After this weekend, especially when he looks at my calendar, he's becoming more and more positive.

Who would have thought working could be so fun? I love Pampered Chef!

Just noticed your name...I'm having a little girl in April and we're naming her Emma! My husband and I can't agree on a middle name though! I like Emma Grace and Emma Jane!

Congrats on the fabulous start of your business as well!

My Emma is a May baby, and she's an Emma Fern...named after her great-great-grandma and her great-grandma. I love Emma Jane - I have a friend with an Emma Jayne. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

What an awesome start!!! Great job!!:thumbup:

Congratulations. Keep up the great work!

Way to go!!!!!! What a super start! You're building a great foundation and you've already taken off! Have fun!

My niece is Emma Sophia so I am partial to that!

What is "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..."?

"I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." is a new product line from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." different from other Pampered Chef products?

This line features unique and innovative products that are exclusive to Pampered Chef. They are also designed with the latest cooking trends in mind, making them perfect for home chefs who want to stay up-to-date in the kitchen.

What types of products can I find in "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..."?

The product line includes a wide range of items, such as multi-functional kitchen tools, baking essentials, and time-saving gadgets. There are also products specifically designed for healthy cooking and meal prep.

Can I purchase "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." products online?

Yes, all of the products in this line are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select Pampered Chef parties and through independent consultants.

Are there any promotions or deals for "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on their products, including those in the "I'm Feeling Pretty Excited About All of This..." line. Be sure to check the website or with your consultant to see what deals are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom