• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm at Work so I Cannot Report This Website but This Is in Serious

In summary, the website is in serious violation of the policy and the author would do it but doesn't want to forget by the time he gets home.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm at work so I cannot report this website but this is in serious violation of the policy. I would do it but I don't want to forget by the time I get home.
http://www.thefancychef.com/store/

Re: Seriously!Lawd..I love how the Buy It Now price on some of the items is more expensive than the catalog price!

Re: Seriously!Oh my! How did you find that one? I'll report it for you.

Re: Seriously!Wow is that a blatent violation or what!

Re: Seriously!
pamperedlinda said:
Oh my! How did you find that one? I'll report it for you.

I always search PC homepage when I'm at work. It can up just a few spots down on the list so I was curious and clicked on it.

Re: Seriously!Wow is all I can say!

heather223 said:
Wow is all I can say!

your call sign avatar name, sometimes confuses me when I see it cause its so close to mine: heat123! lol

heat123 said:
your call sign avatar name, sometimes confuses me when I see it cause its so close to mine: heat123! lol

confuses me too

Re: Seriously!Interesting...the are taking E-bay links from various E-bay sellers/stores...

janetupnorth said:
Interesting...the are taking E-bay links from various E-bay sellers/stores...

I know..I don't understand the point of that site if she/he isn't selling the items themselves.

Re: Seriously!Oh my goodness, she even has videos up and has the cat on the counter during it!http://www.thefancychef.com/smooth-edge-can-opener-by-the-pampered-chef-review-video/

leftymac said:
I know..I don't understand the point of that site if she/he isn't selling the items themselves.

Advertising income? Money for links?

Re: Seriously!AAGH! I have a cat, but she doesn't help me cook!

Re: Seriously!Whatever she is looking for she is seriously violating copyright laws using all their images. I don't get how people think they can take all that for nothing?

janetupnorth said:
Oh my goodness, she even has videos up and has the cat on the counter during it!

http://www.thefancychef.com/smooth-edge-can-opener-by-the-pampered-chef-review-video/

Oh my. That is just awful. I definately wouldn't eat anything from that kitchen. :yuck:

Re: Seriously!OMG did you see the chillzane devil egg keeper is BUY IT NOW FOR 70.00 have people lost their flippin minds?????

christinaspc said:
OMG did you see the chillzane devil egg keeper is BUY IT NOW FOR 70.00 have people lost their flippin minds?????

And HO thought people wouldn't pay such high prices for that stuff...

janetupnorth said:
Oh my goodness, she even has videos up and has the cat on the counter during it!

http://www.thefancychef.com/smooth-edge-can-opener-by-the-pampered-chef-review-video/

THe cat probably thought they were opening it's cat food! :yuck:

NooraK said:
And HO thought people wouldn't pay such high prices for that stuff...

No Joke well someone will probably..... maybe HO should see this and bring back the items ha-ha but for sure this a huge violation.

heat123 said:

I know.. and it doesn't help that we both like the colors pink and purple!! :chef:

Re: Seriously!How do you report a site?

That cat video, is just hysterical!

Re: Seriously!I think it is really funny (sarcastic) how I get an email for a very minor Internet Violation and there are people like this who post websites and get away with it. Give me a break!

heather223 said:
I know.. and it doesn't help that we both like the colors pink and purple!! :chef:

what was the signifigance for your 223 digit anyways? None to mine... when I was signing up "exploring" TPC, I just added these random consecutive #s to my nick name. lol

DessertDivaFL said:
I think it is really funny (sarcastic) how I get an email for a very minor Internet Violation and there are people like this who post websites and get away with it. Give me a break!

Well, in all fairness, we don't know if they have been contacted yet or not, nor do we know the volume of the issues addressed in a given time period.

We don't know if they focus on one area at a time either. Maybe this week is E-bay, next week Amazon, next week Facebook. We have to do our part to try and follow rules, trust that they make it fair, and contact them with questions.

Did you contact them back with your frustrations on your situation and the policy?

1. What is the purpose of the "I'm at Work so I Cannot Report This Website but This Is in Serious" feature?

The "I'm at Work so I Cannot Report This Website but This Is in Serious" feature is designed to allow users to report a website that may contain inappropriate content or violate company policies, even if they are unable to do so while at work.

2. How do I access the "I'm at Work so I Cannot Report This Website but This Is in Serious" feature?

The feature can be accessed by clicking on the "Report" button on the website's main page. Alternatively, you can also access it through the website's help or support section.

3. What types of websites can be reported using this feature?

This feature can be used to report any website that may contain inappropriate content or violate company policies. This can include websites with explicit or offensive material, phishing scams, and websites that promote illegal activities.

4. Is my report anonymous?

Yes, your report will remain anonymous. Your personal information will not be shared with the website owner or anyone else.

5. How quickly will the reported website be reviewed?

The website will be reviewed as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. However, the time may vary depending on the severity of the report and the availability of the review team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies