• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!

In summary, "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" is a versatile cookware product that can be used with any type of cookware, including non-stick and stainless steel. Its unique design creates a non-stick barrier and makes cleanup easier. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not oven safe and can last for several years with proper care.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Had to share (plus I'm at work and cannot do anything about it anyway) this website I found.
http://www.employeenetwork.com/pampered.htm
Very interesting. Her website no longer works so hopefully this is pretty old. Seriously, imagine how many want ads would be placed if we all went through monster.com, etc!

Wow, that's pretty blatant!

Related to Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!

1. Can I use any type of cookware with "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!"?

Yes, "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" can be used with any type of cookware. It is designed to work on any surface, including non-stick and stainless steel.

2. How does "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" prevent food from sticking?

The unique design of "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" creates a non-stick barrier between the food and the surface of the cookware. This prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup easier.

3. Is "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can I use "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" in the oven?

No, "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" is not oven safe. It is designed for stovetop use only.

5. How long does "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" last?

The durability of "Could You Imagine if We All Did This?!" depends on proper care and usage. With proper care, it can last for several years of regular use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Porchechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • Admin Greg