• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Almost There: TPampered Chef Goal within Reach!

I am only $3866 away from hitting TPC again this year!! Last year, on May 13th I was over $8400 away - I can't believe that this year I will likely hit it before APRIL!!!! Woo Hoo!!!In summary, Carolyn is only $3866 away from hitting TPC again this year, a significant improvement from last year when she was over $8400 away on May 13th. Her excitement and determination have motivated her to reach her goal earlier than expected. She credits her consistency and enthusiasm for her success and hopes to share her strategies with her team.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am only $3866 away from hitting TPC again this year!!
Last year, on May 13th I was over $8400 away - I can't believe that this year I will likely hit it before APRIL!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

That's awesome!!!! Good for you :D

dannyzmom said:
I am only $3866 away from hitting TPC again this year!!
Last year, on May 13th I was over $8400 away - I can't believe that this year I will likely hit it before APRIL!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Carolyn!!!!! AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! I am excited to get to walk the stage again!

How do you do it????

dannyzmom said:
Certain vegetables do that to me, too.

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Certain vegetables do that to me, too.

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

I was waiting for a comment like this from you KG - LOLOLOL

KG leave it up to you to think of things for every comment!!! LOL!!!!

chefkristin said:
How do you do it????

I wish I knew!! LOL
I need to figure out exactly WHAT i am doing so I can lead my team to duplicate what I do, I guess! I really don't know what it is that I do. LOL

dannyzmom said:
I wish I knew!! LOL
I need to figure out exactly WHAT i am doing so I can lead my team to duplicate what I do, I guess! I really don't know what it is that I do. LOL
Well that is great Carolyn! Whatever you are doing is working!

chefkristin said:
Well that is great Carolyn! Whatever you are doing is working!

I just wish I could pinpoint it so that I could SHARE what it is that is working!!

GREAT JOB!!!! I have always tried for TPC but I guess I haven't tried hard enough.

Congratulations Carolyn! If you figure "it" out; do share with us! I love that new ring....

dannyzmom said:
I just wish I could pinpoint it so that I could SHARE what it is that is working!!
Yeah me too! LOL!!!!

Congrats! May your business grow and grow!

lacychef said:
Congratulations Carolyn! If you figure "it" out; do share with us! I love that new ring....

I remember last year - in April I was on the cruise and was 10k away from TPC. I saw so many girls with the ring on and felt left out. I was chatting with some of the ladies in the pool and one said to me "Pull out all the stops...if you want it bad enough do everything it takes to get it." She suggested I <gasp!> get on the phone <faint> and call every customer, every past host, etc...tell them of my goal....so...I put on my big-girl panties and started making calls. I told all my May hosts as well so they'd help me reach my goal...My DH kept saying "Well, if you're only a few hundred $$s short we can always buy stuff to get you over the finish line" but I flat out refused. If I didn't earn it honestly, I didn't want it. I finally MADE It...at like 2 minutes to midnight I submitted the last of the orders and went over by about $500. It was such an amzing feeling I swore I was determined to earn it every year because I want that tennis bracelet and I have 7 more years before I get it!! LOL

Awesome:) I think it's going to be my goal for next year; I think I"m about 18000 away still for this year!

Congrats, Carolyn!

So do you do a lot of shows, or is your show average high, or do you do a lot of individual orders, or fundraisers?

TPC in personal sales is far but not out of reach for me this year....we'll see.

Congratulations!!!! If I get transferred to Wave 2 for conference I'll cheer for you!!!! :)

Congrats Carolyn!! That is so cool. I hope I'm right there with you!! I'm definitely not that close though, so I'd better get my butt moving!:) Be proud of that accomplishment!

Carolyn- here is why I think you have earned it this year and so early! YOUR EXCITEMENT!!!!:):) You came back from conference so pumped, that people wanted a piece of that pie. You will sell so much more if you are truely excited!!The other reason I believe is because you are consistant in your biz. That is another secret to your success!Now I look like some PC scholar (LOL), what I am not doing the same thing? I need to get to work!!Way to go Carolyn, too bad I can't cheer for you! I will do the happy dance for you!:):)

DebbieJ said:
Congrats, Carolyn!

So do you do a lot of shows, or is your show average high, or do you do a lot of individual orders, or fundraisers?

TPC in personal sales is far but not out of reach for me this year....we'll see.

I do usually two FR's a year -- one big one (about $2500-$3000) and one smaller one (around $1000)
I run a consistent show schedule of 4-8 shows/month. I get a decent amount of individual orders on my PWS. My show average fluctuates a lot depending on the month.

pamperedalf said:
Carolyn- here is why I think you have earned it this year and so early! YOUR EXCITEMENT!!!!:):) You came back from conference so pumped, that people wanted a piece of that pie. You will sell so much more if you are truely excited!!

The other reason I believe is because you are consistant in your biz. That is another secret to your success!

Now I look like some PC scholar (LOL), what I am not doing the same thing? I need to get to work!!

Way to go Carolyn, too bad I can't cheer for you! I will do the happy dance for you!:):)

I am sure my excitement has something to do with it - I love PC products and have loved them for YEARS...so, yeah - I guess I am pretty excited about the stuff I show.

That is fantastic Carolyn! I'm so proud of you!!!:D I am still far away from it but like you said, keep trying!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
That is fantastic Carolyn! I'm so proud of you!!!:D I am still far away from it but like you said, keep trying!!:D

Aw thanks Kristi!! You can do it - don't give up!

Carolyn, you have NO IDEA how happy I am for you! And proud to say I know you!!! Congrats on your hard work!!!

AJPratt said:
Carolyn, you have NO IDEA how happy I am for you! And proud to say I know you!!! Congrats on your hard work!!!

Awwww - thank you SO much Anne!!

Wow...Carolyn..Thats great..and its only the end of February..HOLY CRAP. You're amazing.

WOW! Just WOW!
Lisa

Go Carolyn Go!!!

One of the things I love about this site is how inspirational it is! I can do it if I put my mind to it!!

speedychef said:
One of the things I love about this site is how inspirational it is! I can do it if I put my mind to it!!

Yes...YOU CAN!!!
Believe me, if *I* can do it, anyone can!!!!

Related to I'm Almost There: TPampered Chef Goal within Reach!

1. How did you manage to get so close to your Pampered Chef goal this year?

This year, I set a clear goal for myself and worked hard to achieve it. I focused on building relationships with my customers and hosting more parties to increase sales. I also took advantage of promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef to boost my sales.

2. What strategies do you recommend for reaching a Pampered Chef goal?

I recommend setting a specific and achievable goal, building strong relationships with customers, and actively promoting and participating in Pampered Chef promotions and incentives. It's also important to continually work on improving your sales and party hosting skills.

3. How do you stay motivated to reach your Pampered Chef goal?

I stay motivated by reminding myself of the rewards and recognition that come with reaching my goal. I also surround myself with a supportive team and attend Pampered Chef events and trainings to stay inspired and motivated.

4. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with other commitments?

Balancing my Pampered Chef business with other commitments can be challenging, but I prioritize my tasks and manage my time effectively. I also delegate tasks to my team members and utilize online tools and resources to streamline my business.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is just starting their Pampered Chef business?

My advice would be to set clear goals, stay consistent and persistent, and be open to learning and trying new strategies. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and support from your team and other Pampered Chef consultants. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
twinkie10