• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Were a Dessert, What Would You Be?

In summary, the dessert that the waitress recommended to the couple was creme brulee. Shortcake chose strawberry shortcake as her dessert choice because it is laid back and not too sweet. Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream complete the dessert. Better Than Sex Dessert is offended that the other diners are getting racy, and says that she will share the recipe for the cupcake she selected later.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You just want me to show you my giant 'nana again.
As I posted earlier: it burns! It burns!

katie0128 said:
Great... now Kacey has a giant 'nana, too... God help us all!
I've had the 'nana for years! :)

chefann said:
As I posted earlier: it burns! It burns!
now that one I believe would burn! Me on the other hand, I'm easy on the eyes! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
banana.gif

You mean this little guy?
No, this one.

bananahuge.gif

Mine's cuter! :) (that's for saying you'd rather have dinner at Diane's!)

Kitchen Diva said:
banana.gif

You mean this little guy?
Nah, it's this big guy :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/buffalo8639/Internet%20shows%20and%20such/bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

A thread hasn't completely degenerated until KG pulls out his giant 'nana.

Hey KG - looks like I found your 'source' hahahaha!

If you have to tell people that you have a giant 'nana, you don't.

chefann said:
A thread hasn't completely degenerated until KG pulls out his giant 'nana.
Just the threat of it is usually enough to send Cheffers running.

They can usually see it, if you've got a 'nana hammock.:D(OMG - I cant believe I actually typed that!)

Should I be honored that KG degenerated one of my threads?

It's actually a fairly common occurrence. Mostly 'cuz he's just a dirty old man. (Hence, the "it burns" comments in reference to picturing him nekked.)(Love ya, KG!)

One need not be old to be a DOM.It's actually a fine art that has been ruined by amateurs.

Great... now I gotta drive home with these thoughts in my head.

chefann said:
It's actually a fairly common occurrence. Mostly 'cuz he's just a dirty old man. (Hence, the "it burns" comments in reference to picturing him nekked.)

(Love ya, KG!)
what worries me is that your mind actually went ahead and pictured KG nekked... that's scary! I'll get you the best doctors, Ann- don't you worry!

Kitchen Diva said:
what worries me is that your mind actually went ahead and pictured KG nekked... that's scary! I'll get you the best doctors, Ann- don't you worry!
*I* can't even picture that. :eek:

Think of the poor doctor that I'm seeing tomorrow.

OMG you all are too funny!
Although, I knew this post was probably going to go down hill when I saw the topic.
Nothing is safe with you people! :)

elizabethfox said:
OMG you all are too funny!
Although, I knew this post was probably going to go down hill when I saw the topic. Nothing is safe with you people! :)

Thanks for warning me! I was just sitting along minding my own business and being jell-o and Diane went and drove it into the ground! :) LOL I don't mind- too funny and I learned a valuable lesson.

Yer all very naughty, horny people...especially Janet's DH! :);)

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks for warning me! I was just sitting along minding my own business and being jell-o and Diane went and drove it into the ground! :) LOL I don't mind- too funny and I learned a valuable lesson.

Yer all very naughty, horny people...especially Janet's DH! :);)

This coming from the cupcake & whipped cream lady?LOL:D ;)

Well, my husands likes caramel but I prefer cheesecake!

jrstephens said:
Well, my husands likes caramel but I prefer cheesecake!

Yum...caramel on the cheesecake!:love:

I would be some sort of cake---that is my downfall...

chocolate layer cake

or my grandmother (in my advatar) makes a pretty great homemade carrot cake and cream cheese icing.

CAKE CAKE CAKE

(I am on WW....so I am drooling now for that carrot cake!)

I'm gonna let the all too obvious layer cake gag go by to tell you that when I was a kid, we all got in trouble with the parents of a kid named Heinz.It was because at the pool, we all loved dunkin' Heinz.

kathijenkins said:
This coming from the cupcake & whipped cream lady?LOL:D ;)
the whipped cream was in place of frosting you horndog! :) I can't help it that I'm a cute, cheery dessert! :)

LOL!!!!

It would have to be a molten lava cake.

Sometimes I'm seen as a hard and negative, :( but, I'm really nice and gooey (sp) once you get to know me.:)

vwpamperedchef said:
I would be some sort of cake---that is my downfall...

chocolate layer cake

or my grandmother (in my advatar) makes a pretty great homemade carrot cake and cream cheese icing.

CAKE CAKE CAKE

(I am on WW....so I am drooling now for that carrot cake!)
THose little 1 point carrot cake snack cakes are yummy! I always bought the lemon ones and put them in the fridge. Of course I'd go through 8 points a day just narffing on those little things. It's not my fault...they made them so tiny!

Kitchen Diva said:
THose little 1 point carrot cake snack cakes are yummy! I always bought the lemon ones and put them in the fridge. Of course I'd go through 8 points a day just narffing on those little things. It's not my fault...they made them so tiny!

Its just NOT the same.........

I have to say - this is the funniest - wierdest - most versitile (sp) thread I have read in a while - OY VEY!!!

SO to add my 2 cents........... I don't do dessert so I don't have one to be....

DONT GO THERE GUYS!

vwpamperedchef said:
Its just NOT the same.........
no- but after an entire box of them, you are full! :)

PamperedDor said:
I have to say - this is the funniest - wierdest - most versitile (sp) thread I have read in a while - OY VEY!!!

SO to add my 2 cents........... I don't do dessert so I don't have one to be....

DONT GO THERE GUYS!
Seriously? Not even a fruit cup? Sorbet? Mint tea? It's KG and Diane's fault for taking my innocently intentioned thread and turning into festive smut!

:)
LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Seriously? Not even a fruit cup? Sorbet? Mint tea? It's KG and Diane's fault for taking my innocently intentioned thread and turning into festive smut!

:)
LOL

Oh yeah, you poor, innocent little thing over there. And of course, you have NEVER, EVER mentioned chocolate body paint before... nope, not you the angel.

katie0128 said:
Oh yeah, you poor, innocent little thing over there. And of course, you have NEVER, EVER mentioned chocolate body paint before... nope, not you the angel.

That's not the dessert...it's the icing for the dessert which happens to be my DH. So there! :p

And this thread was started as an innocent question. I don't wanna know how horny you all are! :) LOL

I can't help it if I have chocolate body paint...:blushing:

I'm laughing so hard (and crying after watching the show about Paige) that I can't even come up with a good response right now!

katie0128 said:
I'm laughing so hard (and crying after watching the show about Paige) that I can't even come up with a good response right now!

Awww-c'mon...just try. :) That's why I didn't watch the show. I'm already too sad over other things, I just can't bear to keep up this headache I have from all the crying I've done and watch something that will no doubt make me cry more and keep my headache from going away!

Well after seeing KG's and your dancing 'nana SO much this afternoon, you have completely ruined a perfectly good fruit! All the way home, all I could think of was...

Bananas of the world, Unite!
Bananas, Split
Peel bananas, peel, peel, bananas...
Peel bananas, peel, peel, bananas.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This group could figure out a way to pervert Dill Mix.

Well... with the aforementioned veggies, the dill mix could be combined with cream cheese or sour cream and make a nice spread... for crackers, or bread or whatever!

And people think I have too much time on my hands! :) too funny!

I supposed to be working... I'm the financial secretary for church and I should be counting the weekly offerings and recording it like a good girl... but, nope... I'm on here with you discussing very un-church like things.

katie0128 said:
I supposed to be working... I'm the financial secretary for church and I should be counting the weekly offerings and recording it like a good girl... but, nope... I'm on here with you discussing very un-church like things.
Well I will not let you continue down this slippery slope in the house of the Lord...get to counting. :)

I'm not in the house of the Lord... I'm in my office at home in my jammies with Law & Order on in the background. Much more comfy!

oh, well in that case... :)
Actually I'm off to bed. Two nights in a row of sleeping or crying as I fall asleep and two days of testing and interviews and I'm wiped out! Not to mention a little shopping both days- I don't like to shop so it was tiring.

Have a good night and enjoy L&O! I love that show!

Did you know there are words to the Law and Order theme song? Not official ones, but they're funny. Jesse Martin (Det. Greene) was on Rachael Ray a couple of months ago and she asked about them. He made them up one day, and they fit all of the L&O shows, since they all have themes based on the original. The words are "Law and Order's on. Law and Order's always on." DH and I sing it when there's nothing else on TV and that's what we end up watching.

<h2>1. What is the most common dessert that people say they would be?</h2><p>The most common dessert that people say they would be is creme brulee. It is a popular choice because it is rich, elegant, and has a crispy, caramelized topping.</p><h2>2. What are some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves?</h2><p>Some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves include cupcakes, pies, ice cream, and chocolate cake. These desserts are often chosen for their sweetness, simplicity, and overall appeal.</p><h2>3. Are there any desserts that are chosen less frequently?</h2><p>Some desserts that are chosen less frequently include more complex or unusual desserts such as tiramisu, macarons, or souffles. These desserts may be seen as more sophisticated or require specific taste preferences.</p><h2>4. Do people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities?</h2><p>Yes, many people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities. For example, someone who is bubbly and energetic may choose a bright and colorful dessert like a cupcake, while someone who is more reserved and refined may choose a classic dessert like a creme brulee.</p><h2>5. Is there a common theme among the desserts that people choose?</h2><p>The common theme among the desserts that people choose is often related to their specific qualities or characteristics. For example, creme brulee may be chosen for its sophistication, while a cupcake may be chosen for its playfulness and approachability.</p>

Related to ifYou Were a Dessert, What Would You Be?

1. What is the most common dessert that people say they would be?

The most common dessert that people say they would be is creme brulee. It is a popular choice because it is rich, elegant, and has a crispy, caramelized topping.

2. What are some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves?

Some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves include cupcakes, pies, ice cream, and chocolate cake. These desserts are often chosen for their sweetness, simplicity, and overall appeal.

3. Are there any desserts that are chosen less frequently?

Some desserts that are chosen less frequently include more complex or unusual desserts such as tiramisu, macarons, or souffles. These desserts may be seen as more sophisticated or require specific taste preferences.

4. Do people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities?

Yes, many people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities. For example, someone who is bubbly and energetic may choose a bright and colorful dessert like a cupcake, while someone who is more reserved and refined may choose a classic dessert like a creme brulee.

5. Is there a common theme among the desserts that people choose?

The common theme among the desserts that people choose is often related to their specific qualities or characteristics. For example, creme brulee may be chosen for its sophistication, while a cupcake may be chosen for its playfulness and approachability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • raebates