• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifOnly 1 Bowl of the Ss Set Needs to Be Replaced

In summary, you can purchase just one bowl from the SS Set and do not have to buy the entire set. To determine which bowl needs to be replaced, check the bottom for any cracks or chips. Individual bowl exchanges are not offered, so you will need to purchase the specific replacement bowl. The SS Set and its bowls come with a limited lifetime warranty, but it does not cover damage from misuse or accidents. Replacement bowls can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef either online or through a consultant.
babywings76
Gold Member
My middle sized SS bowl needs to be replaced. The outside has a lot of streaky scratch-like things that are now rusting. If I go online, it'll replace the whole set. I feel guilty doing that, since it's just the one bowl. Is there a way to specify just one bowl? Or do I need to do it on the phone due to the nature of the need for its replacement?

call today--they're open. Or send an email.

Even when you call, you have to send in the whole set and get a whole new set. I had to check into that once, and that's what the solution center person told me. It's too bad you just can't replace the one you need. You can still call and check, but that's what I was told several months ago.

I decide to just do it online so I'm not tied up on the phone. Now, should I check mark that it "arrived damaged"? Or is it an "issue with product appearance".

Well, I was uncertain, so I called. Actually the wait time was less than 10 min. Everyone is out with shopping and spending time with their families today I guess. :) I can return just the one bowl she said.

Reallly? Wow...I had a customer that had to send in the whole set, even though only one bowl was defective.

Wow. Well, that goes to show that different people give different answers! I wish they'd be consistent.:grumpy:

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about replacing the whole set when only one bowl needs to be replaced. Luckily, there is a way to specify just one bowl for replacement. You can contact our customer service team either by phone or through our website and they will be able to assist you with getting a single replacement bowl. We want to make sure you have the best experience with our products and we are happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef customer!

1. Can I purchase just one bowl from the SS Set or do I have to buy the entire set?

Yes, you can purchase just one bowl from the SS Set. You do not have to buy the entire set.

2. How do I know which bowl from the SS Set needs to be replaced?

You can check the bottom of each bowl for any cracks or chips. If any of the bowls are damaged, they will need to be replaced.

3. Can I exchange a different bowl for the one that needs to be replaced?

No, we do not offer exchanges for individual bowls. You will need to purchase the specific replacement bowl.

4. Is there a warranty for the SS Set and its bowls?

Yes, there is a limited lifetime warranty for the SS Set and its bowls. However, the warranty does not cover damage from misuse or accidents.

5. Can I purchase a replacement bowl directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement bowl directly from Pampered Chef. You can either order online or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam