• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas to Generate Sales for Remainder of December!!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the need for generating sales in the month of December to earn a trip to Mexico. Some ideas suggested include hosting a Christmas break party, a boxing week open house with incentives, and a Mystery Host Catalog show. The conversation also mentions reaching out to friends, family, and teachers for orders.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
I am in desperate need of great ideas to generate sales for the rest of December! I am $1300 away from getting the trip for one to Mexico (Canadian incentive trip)! I wish it wasn;t December!! It is so difficult to sell anything after the Christmas delivery cutoff!!

Soooo..... who has all swell ideas??

Do You Have kids? or know any?
Have a Christmas break party Mommy and me style!
Invite everyone in your kids classes.
Something to do during break and have it at your house!

If I were you, and that close to a 5 diamond resort trip in Mexico, I would have a huge open house (boxing week blowout) and give everyone huge incentives to buy,(like everyone ordering gets 50% of one or two products of their choice. ($1300 equals one good show) You might have to eat some of the costs. Especially hit up your friends and family, tell them how close you are to this dream vacation, and you really need their help. Its worth begging for.

Idea generate sales for remainder of DecemberI haven't been selling PC for a year yet, so you probably have heard of this before. I did a Mystery Host Catalog show in November (while I was on vacation). I believe I found the idea on this site. You find 10 (or more) of your best customers/hosts and ask them each to get $100 or more in orders. For every $100 in orders their name goes in the bowl and that is where you draw the winners of the host benefits. I started out with 9 guests participating and only had six that were successful. My show was still over $800!!! If you search Mystery Host under the files portion of this site you will find the complete letter. Good luck!

Tammy
Consultant for 9 months

Hope you make it!!
Veevahchef said:
I am in desperate need of great ideas to generate sales for the rest of December! I am $1300 away from getting the trip for one to Mexico (Canadian incentive trip)! I wish it wasn;t December!! It is so difficult to sell anything after the Christmas delivery cutoff!!

Soooo..... who has all swell ideas??

Wow it's exciting to be so close to a free trip. You have worked hard all year and now it's crunch time, trying to get that last $1300 to get that trip. Here are some ideas that might help:

1. Send an email to all your friends, family, past hosts and customers offering FREE shipping or a discount to order by December 30th.
2. Stop by offices around town dropping off catalogs and encouraging orders from women who sit at a desk all day and may be interested in ordering some products from you. I know when I was an admin. assistant I loved having different ladies come in with Avon, Mary Kay, jewelry, etc in our office building. It made shopping easy and fun.
3. TEACHERS are a great bunch to try to get orders from. Make sure to let them know that PC can ship to anywhere in the US. And that you will offer them a combined shipping charge if they can gather orders together and you will personally deliver them before the NEW year!!
4. Have an after Christmas sale in your home and invite neighbors, friends, hosts, etc... to your home as an Express show. If they stop by and place an order they will be entered to win fabulous prizes, FREE products, FREE shipping, and they don't have to be present to win.

Hope this helps. I will try to think of more for you.
Debbie :D

I just sent a e-mail for Mystery Host Catalog participants! Has anyone had any luck with it? I asked for 8 participants, all I really need is $233 to meet my goal for the month. Think this will do the trick? :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited:

1. How can I increase my sales during the busy holiday season?

One way to generate more sales during December is to offer limited-time promotions or discounts on popular products. You can also bundle items together to create gift sets, which are always popular during the holidays. Another idea is to host a holiday-themed virtual party or cooking class to showcase our products and offer special deals to attendees.

2. What are some ways to reach new customers during December?

Utilize social media platforms to showcase our products and promotions. Collaborate with influencers or partner with local businesses to reach a wider audience. Another idea is to participate in holiday markets or fairs, where you can showcase and sell our products to potential new customers.

3. How can I incentivize my current customers to make more purchases in December?

You can offer loyalty rewards or discounts for repeat customers. Another idea is to offer free shipping or a special gift with purchase for orders over a certain amount. You can also send personalized emails or direct mail to your top customers with exclusive deals or early access to new products.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase our products during holiday parties or gatherings?

You can create festive displays using our products, such as arranging our kitchen tools and gadgets in a holiday-themed centerpiece. You can also offer samples of our food products or host a demonstration of our cookware during holiday parties. Another idea is to offer personalized gift wrapping services for our products.

5. How can I use the holiday season to expand my customer base for the future?

Take advantage of the holiday season to collect customer information, such as email addresses or phone numbers, and use this to build a database for future promotions and marketing efforts. You can also offer incentives for referrals, encouraging current customers to spread the word about our products to their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies