• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Hwc Microfiber Towel Sales!!! Also, Anyone in Tulsa, Oklahoma!!!

Can you please tell me more about the demo? The demo was a great way to show how absorbent the micro fiber towels are. It is also a great visual for people.
pcbrandy
Anyone that is a league bowler will tell you they dry their bowling balls. The HWC Microfiber towels are great for drying the oil off. Also, anyone in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The women's national bowling tournaments are being held there right now. You could go there and sell, or ask the owner if you could do a HWC fund-raiser table. Just a thought I had. Hope the ideas helped!!!
Brandy

HWC towelsI love the demo with the towels in the water.....it worked wonders. My mother just had a party and I ordered 10 as her co-host and received an extra 30% off. Per the rules, could I go the the bowling alley and sell these for regular price? $1 from each towel actually did go to the American Cancer Foundation. What do you think? :eek:

can not co-host or resell products
meyer353 said:
I love the demo with the towels in the water.....it worked wonders. My mother just had a party and I ordered 10 as her co-host and received an extra 30% off. Per the rules, could I go the the bowling alley and sell these for regular price? $1 from each towel actually did go to the American Cancer Foundation. What do you think? :eek:

Consultants are not allowed to be co-hosts for any party. We CAN host a show but anything we buy with the show discount is not commissionable and is not counted toward lifetime sales and trip points earned.

We are not allowed to resell items. Check your Recipe for Success. Page F-8, for instance, talks about personal inventory.

The Kit Agreement states: "I will not sell Company products for resale" This is part of point #1 in the agreement we all signed when we joined PC.

Last edited:
HWC MicroFiber Towels:) The towels are also great for people that have glasses with Anti Reflective Coating advise them to rinse glasses under tap water first to remove any dust particles and then use the towel they will be amazed with the results.
Alison
:)

meyer353 said:
I love the demo with the towels in the water.....it worked wonders.

What are the specifics of this demo?

Brandy,

It is true that we are not suppose to cohost a show and that as a host we do not receive commision on items we personally order. Next time just add the order to your hosts order after you have given her her price and then let her know that it is coming and is yours. I hear of consultants doing this all the time, especially if they are just needing something on a short notice, or if they want to purchase soething for a door prize or host gift.

Also, I was under the impression that we could purchase things to have on hand in case someone needs something quickly. However, we cannot buy and then sell out of a store setting. They do not want us to have a large inventory. So, I don't see a problem with taking the towels up and showing them - or setting up a display - you may have to take additional orders, and then it might turn into a show. Read over the Recipe for success and if you still have questions, call the home office.

Shawnna

DetailsHi, Can anyone please give me the details of the Microfibre towel demo? I would LOVE to see it!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks tons!

Michelle Roth

Towel DemoMichelle,

The demo was listed in the May KCN. All you do is fill your small batter bowl with about 4 cups water and place the towel inside. The towel will absorb the majority of the liquid and is a great visual for people to see how absorbent it is.

InterestingI wonder if Canada's KCN's are different, or if I am just blind?

That or I still haven't gotten my May KCN, which would not be good, considering may is close to being half over!

:)

Canada's KCN is totally different from the USA one. I haven't received mine in BC yet, but it is on Consultant's Corner on the Pc website.

Advanced Microfiber Towel DemoThis is what I sent to the Home Office

Microfiber Towel Demo.

I was at a Meijer store a couple of months ago and stopped to see an instore demo by a company selling micro fiber stuff. She did have clothes that were smaller and thinner and the price was $15! And she sold them too! ( It took everything I had not to interrupt about how there was a better one out there for 1/2 the price) I do believe her demo was excellent however and I just have to share. I've sold several of ours just by verbally describing the demo to people.

Take a portable mirror to your show or utilized what the host may have accessable. Start by asking what the worst glass surface in the house usually is. Most people would agree that it is the bathroom mirror. Why is it the worst? (Use chapstick or something greasy to make fingerprints all over the glass) Anybody with children will recognize this. What else ends up on the mirror? Hairspray! (Spray some hairspray on the mirror)What other mess does everyone complain about? Toothpaste! (Take a toothbrush with some toothpaste dipped in water and flick it all over the mirror) Now smear it all around and let everyone know you are going to let it dry. While it dries talk about our HWC program and all the other great May products and share some HWC facts like how much we've raised so far. Talk about all the other great uses for the microfiber towel because they'll need more then one, don't forget to pass it around. Cleaning glasses, [email protected] put on a swiffer to clean floors (especially marble since they can't use cleaners), drying off your car, drying hair faster, drying your pets, put in dryer with out a dryer sheet to statically charge it for dusting- shake outside when full and continue, CAR WINDSHIELDS! all the windows in your house, picks up 98% of bacteria and dust mites, great for people with allergies, soaks up spills on carpets and bare floors (show the water demo with another towel. THEN- take a spray bottle with water(the lady sprayed it in her mouth to show that it was just water) spray water on the mirror and clean with the towel. SHare that smaller/thinner versions are selling for $15 and ours is only $8.50 with $1 going to the ACS. If you don't sell at least 1 to everyone then they must have left early!

1. What is a Hwc Microfiber Towel?

A Hwc Microfiber Towel is a high-quality, ultra-absorbent towel made from microfiber material. It is designed to be durable, soft, and gentle on surfaces, making it perfect for household cleaning tasks.

2. How does a Hwc Microfiber Towel compare to other cleaning towels?

Hwc Microfiber Towels are superior to traditional cleaning towels because they are made from ultra-fine fibers that are able to trap dust, dirt, and grime more effectively. They are also quick-drying and can be reused multiple times without losing their effectiveness.

3. What are some uses for a Hwc Microfiber Towel?

Hwc Microfiber Towels can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, such as wiping down counters and appliances, dusting furniture, and cleaning windows and mirrors. They are also great for drying dishes and polishing stainless steel surfaces.

4. Is the Hwc Microfiber Towel machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Microfiber Towel is machine washable. It is recommended to wash them separately from other laundry and to avoid using fabric softener, as it can reduce the towel's absorbency.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Hwc Microfiber Towel?

The Hwc Microfiber Towel is very low maintenance, but it is recommended to wash it before first use. Also, avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on the towel, as it can damage the fibers and reduce its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
  • robbiesmom123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrodeo
Replies