• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idaho Lady - Smoker Looking for Room to Share

In summary, "Idaho Lady - Smoker Looking for Room to Share" is a customer-created recipe that uses Pampered Chef's Smoker to create a flavorful dish. It can be modified for non-smokers by using a different cooking method, but the smoker adds a unique smoky flavor. The recipe can also be made with a different type of meat, such as pork or beef, and the only special tool needed is the smoker. Customers are encouraged to add their own twist to the recipe and make it their own.
pampered1224
Silver Member
A lady named Margo, I met her last year at NC, from Idaho is looking for some to room with. She would like to attend but no else, other than her up line, in her group is attending apparently. Her up-line has a room but they are full up. Let me know if you or someone could use the monetary break. She is a smoker just so you know. Thanks!

I really don't get out much. Does the "smoker" thing really even matter? Is there any place that she can smoke inside?

Even if it's a non-smoking room, you can't be sensitive to the smoke or you'd still have a rough time. Someone could go downstairs, smoke, come back upstairs & just the odor on their clothes would get my allergies going. I don't do well with cigarette smoke well at all! :(

Sheila said:
Even if it's a non-smoking room, you can't be sensitive to the smoke or you'd still have a rough time. Someone could go downstairs, smoke, come back upstairs & just the odor on their clothes would get my allergies going. I don't do well with cigarette smoke well at all! :(

Exactly what you said. As a past smoker sometimes even just the smell on someone's clothes drives me nuts. And sometimes depending on the smoker or the brand they smoke (some smell worse than others!) their whole suitcase and all their clothes will smell too even if they haven't smoked recently in them.

Bumping - anyone have room?

1. What is "Idaho Lady - Smoker Looking for Room to Share"?

"Idaho Lady - Smoker Looking for Room to Share" is a customer-created recipe that features Pampered Chef's Smoker to create a flavorful and delicious dish.

2. Is the recipe suitable for those who do not smoke?

Yes, the recipe can be easily modified for those who do not smoke by using a different cooking method. However, the smoker adds a unique smoky flavor to the dish that cannot be replicated with other cooking methods.

3. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, while the original recipe calls for chicken, you can use any type of meat you prefer, such as pork or beef. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

The only special tool needed for this recipe is the Pampered Chef Smoker. However, if you do not have a smoker, you can use a grill or oven to cook the dish.

5. Can I add my own twist to the recipe?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to get creative and add their own personal touch to our recipes. Feel free to experiment and make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • martiarnold
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedalf