1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IContact Survey

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Has anyone deployed a survey through iContact? I've been debating it today. I put together a survey with a few simple questions about what they like best about Cooking Shows etc. In playing around with the options, I found out I was able to post a link to the survey on my PWS. I'm just not sure if I should send it out by email as well. I send two newsletters per month, and I just sent one a week ago. I don't want people to think I'm bugging them...

Aug 31, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I'm new to iContact and have not used the survey option yet. If you do, just pay attention that you are only making it visible to the people who have signed up for your newsletter & that you are not doing the "public" version where anyone can search iContact & find it. I'm sure HO would frown on the public surveys with all your business contact info. ;)

Aug 31, 2009
  3. pattikake

pattikake Member

I include surveys in my newsletters .. and am starting to get a good response from the readers.

Sep 1, 2009
  4. NooraK

The questions are worded so that it doesn't say anything about PC, just refers to shows etc. I tested the survey, and it did not show my contact information, but even if it did, it would only show my name, email etc. iContact doesn't have my PWS link or list me as PC affiliated.

Sep 1, 2009
  5. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

For those who use I-contact how do you deal with "Bounces"??

6. NooraK

iContact will automatically unsubscribe someone after a cretain number of bounces. I'll check them, and I'll go back and make sure I didn't misspell something (which I've done). You can check the "Expand" box next to the drop down in your report, and it'll tell you the actual reason why it bounced. Sometimes it's an email the customer has disconnected, sometimes it's random error and it goes through the next time I send something out.

Sep 11, 2009
  7. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

Thank you!!! I have about 80 that bounced back. I have printed and will see what needs to be deleted.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted