• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Deploy a Survey Through iContact?

In summary, the author is unsure if they should send a survey through iContact or email it to their subscribers. They have about 80 subscribers who have bounced back after receiving the survey.
NooraK
Gold Member
Has anyone deployed a survey through iContact? I've been debating it today. I put together a survey with a few simple questions about what they like best about Cooking Shows etc. In playing around with the options, I found out I was able to post a link to the survey on my PWS. I'm just not sure if I should send it out by email as well. I send two newsletters per month, and I just sent one a week ago. I don't want people to think I'm bugging them...

I'm new to iContact and have not used the survey option yet. If you do, just pay attention that you are only making it visible to the people who have signed up for your newsletter & that you are not doing the "public" version where anyone can search iContact & find it. I'm sure HO would frown on the public surveys with all your business contact info. ;)

I include surveys in my newsletters .. and am starting to get a good response from the readers.

The questions are worded so that it doesn't say anything about PC, just refers to shows etc. I tested the survey, and it did not show my contact information, but even if it did, it would only show my name, email etc. iContact doesn't have my PWS link or list me as PC affiliated.

For those who use I-contact how do you deal with "Bounces"??

iContact will automatically unsubscribe someone after a cretain number of bounces. I'll check them, and I'll go back and make sure I didn't misspell something (which I've done). You can check the "Expand" box next to the drop down in your report, and it'll tell you the actual reason why it bounced. Sometimes it's an email the customer has disconnected, sometimes it's random error and it goes through the next time I send something out.

Thank you!!! I have about 80 that bounced back. I have printed and will see what needs to be deleted.

1. Should I deploy a survey through iContact if I already have a large email list?

Yes, deploying a survey through iContact can be a great way to gather feedback and insights from your existing email list. iContact offers customizable survey templates and the ability to easily send surveys to your email contacts.

2. Can I track responses and analyze data from surveys sent through iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to track survey responses and provides data analysis tools to help you make sense of the data collected. You can view response rates, analyze trends, and export data for further analysis.

3. Does iContact offer any survey design assistance or templates?

Yes, iContact offers a variety of customizable survey templates to choose from. They also have a team of design experts who can assist with creating a custom survey design for your specific needs.

4. Can I integrate survey responses with my existing CRM or database?

Yes, iContact offers integrations with popular CRMs and databases, making it easy to sync survey responses with your existing customer or lead data.

5. Is there a limit to the number of surveys I can send through iContact?

No, there is no limit to the number of surveys you can send through iContact. However, it is recommended to segment your email list and send surveys to targeted groups for better response rates and data analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • babywings76