• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Not Working Right Now?

everything you need to have a successful show. What a great way to get free, half-priced, and discounted items PLUS free shipping, and 10% off for a whole year!I'm still having trouble w/ it. I guess I'll call iContact's tech support.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is anyone using iContact today? I keep trying to send myself a test message and it isn't working. I'm just wondering if it's a problem for everyone, or just me.

I sent my newsletter earlier today with no problems.

I think it's because of the content of my newsletter. I ran a spam check and it's coming up high. I can't figure out what I said that raised the flags. The regular newsletter from Mike always has a low spam count thing, but when I add my own wording to customize my intro to announce any special incentive or whatever, my wording can change the spam count if I'm not careful.I know words like "value" and "opportunity" raise the count. Any of you familiar with other word usage to avoid for the spam filters?Here's the part I added to the newsletter: It's my First Anniversary with The Pampered Chef! I have had a wonderful first year. I've enjoyed meeting many new fun and friendly people. Thank you for opening up your homes and allowing me to come in and share with you my love of cooking and of these great products. I wouldn't have a business without YOU!

To celebrate my anniversary, this month I'm giving away some extra special things to my hosts. Whether you hold either a cooking or catalog show, I will give you a Free Cookbook of your choice from our entire line of cookbooks. I'm also offering my cooking show hosts a "Free" party! You provide the guests, and I'll provide the rest--invitations, food, plates, forks, cups, napkins. I'm offering my catalog show hosts an extra $15 in free products of your choice to spend along with the other host rewards.Due to a family vacation, my availability is very limited. I only have Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th available right now. Call me right away to reserve your date! Summer schedules can be crazy, and if you find that's your situation, consider holding an Express Show. I'll make a fast recipe before your guests arrive and have appetizers set up so your friends can come, eat, ask questions, shop, and leave--or linger if they want. Holding a catalog show is super easy. I'll give you everything you need to have a successful show. What a great way to get free, half-priced, and discounted items PLUS free shipping, and 10% off for a whole year! The guest special for this month is VERY good, so take advantage of it---hold a cooking or catalog show and see your rewards start to add up!

I'm still having trouble w/ it. I guess I'll call iContact's tech support.I edited a few things, but it won't even save my changes:It's my First Anniversary with The Pampered Chef! I have had a wonderful first year. I've enjoyed meeting many new fun and friendly people. Thank you for opening up your homes and allowing me to come in and share with you my love of cooking and of these great products. I wouldn't be celebrating an anniversary without YOU!

To celebrate my anniversary, this month I'm giving away some extra special things to my hosts. Whether you hold either a cooking or catalog show, I will give you a Free Cookbook of your choice from our entire line of cookbooks. I'm also offering my cooking show hosts a "Free" party! You provide the guests, and I'll provide the rest--invitations, food, plates, forks, cups, napkins. Catalog show hosts: you will get an extra $15 in free products of your choice to spend along with the other host rewards.
Here are the remaining dates that I have available: Friday, June 26th
Saturday, June 27th Summer schedules can be crazy, and if you find that's your situation, consider holding an Express Show. I'll make a fast recipe before your guests arrive and have appetizers set up so your friends can come, eat, ask questions, shop, and leave--or linger if they want. Holding a catalog show is super easy. Just pass around some catalogs to friends, and with the added help of my website you'll have a "show" in no time. What a great way to get free, half-priced, and discounted items PLUS free shipping, and 10% off for a whole year! The guest special for this month is VERY good, so it'll be a great one your friends and family will want to hear about.

Okay, so the guy at iContact said that the HTML code was all messed up and in the text version there weren't any spaces in between words and that's why it was not going through. He blamed Mike, but he was wrong. I retrieved a brand new newsletter from Mike and it was fine. Somehow when I made my revisions and then clicked on the save text button, it must have messed up the thing somehow. I don't quite understand how, but it did. I guess I'll have to let Mike know in case they want to look into it. Because lots of people want to edit things here and there to customize their newsletters. The iContact guy said that another month he had a lot of phone calls come in regarding this same thing. He still seemed to think it was Mike's programming, but I think somehow there is a programming glitch because like I said earlier, the plain newsletter as is from Mike works great. It's just when I try to add my own stuff and click the copy text button. I think most months when I edited things I didn't click that button figuring most people don't read the plain text versions anyway, and if they did there's really nothing wrong...it's just not all customized my way.Okay I'm rambling. Just thought I'd post an update on the off chance that someone else might run into this problem.

1. Why is my Icontact not working right now?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing issues with Icontact. It could be a temporary server outage, a problem with your internet connection, or a technical issue with the platform itself. We recommend checking the Icontact website or social media pages for any reported outages or contacting their customer support for further assistance.

2. How can I fix my Icontact if it's not working?

If you are having trouble with Icontact, try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Check your internet connection to ensure it is stable and working properly.
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try accessing Icontact again.
  • Update your browser to the latest version.
  • Try accessing Icontact from a different device or browser.
  • If the issue persists, contact Icontact's customer support for further assistance.

3. Is Icontact down right now?

To check if Icontact is currently experiencing any outages, you can visit their website or social media pages for any updates. You can also use a website like Is It Down Right Now? to check the status of Icontact's servers.

4. How do I contact Icontact customer support?

You can contact Icontact's customer support by visiting their website and clicking on the "Contact Us" link. From there, you can choose to submit a support ticket, chat with a representative, or call their customer support hotline. You can also reach out to them on their social media pages.

5. Can I still use Icontact if it's not working right now?

If Icontact is experiencing technical difficulties or an outage, you may not be able to access the platform or use its features. However, once the issue is resolved, you should be able to use Icontact as usual. We recommend keeping an eye on their website or social media pages for any updates or contacting their customer support for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies