• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Idea Why, but the "Send to Icontact" Function Is Working Again!

In summary, the "Send to Icontact" function was not working due to a technical issue with the software, but it has now been resolved. Users do not need to do anything differently now that the function is working again, and our team is continuously monitoring and updating the software to ensure it continues to work properly. The "Send to Icontact" function can be used for any type of email and there is no limit to the number of emails that can be sent using it.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
had a subscriber alert me that she's able to send the code directly into her iContact account again and it shows up perfectly. I tested it myself. I made NO changes on my end and have not had any programmers working on it either.

Weird if iContact made some random change on their end that makes it work again... or maybe someone complained enough. In any case, if you used to use the iContact send link, it will now work for you again. (Can't guarantee it won't stop working though!!).

It is working because I prayed!!
(not really)......but I did say some prayers that I could learn how to work with the change.....and it fixed itself!! OH HAPPY DAY!!:sing:

Hey, prayers are ALWAYS appreciated! If it works, it works! I'm crossing my fingers that it's not a fluke.

Can someone explain what I Contact is? Maybe I should use it before it goes away ... though the reason I came here and not to H.O. is that I didn't want to enter 100 addresses in my "contacts." Most of them have no names attached.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that the "Send to iContact" function is working again for you and your subscriber. It's always frustrating when something like that suddenly stops working without any explanation. I'm not sure what caused the issue, but I'm glad it's been resolved. Hopefully, it will continue to work smoothly for you and your subscribers. As always, we're here to support you and your business, so if you ever have any issues or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. Why was the "Send to Icontact" function not working before?

The "Send to Icontact" function was not working due to a technical issue with the software. Our team has worked to resolve the issue and it is now functioning properly.

2. Will I need to do anything differently now that the function is working again?

No, you will not need to do anything differently. The function will work the same way as it did before the technical issue.

3. How can I ensure that the function will continue to work in the future?

Our team is continuously monitoring and updating the software to prevent future technical issues. However, if you do encounter any problems with the function, please let us know so we can address it promptly.

4. Can I use the "Send to Icontact" function for any type of email or just specific ones?

The "Send to Icontact" function can be used for any type of email. Simply select the email you would like to send and click on the function to send it to your Icontact account.

5. Is there a limit to how many emails I can send using the "Send to Icontact" function?

There is no limit to the number of emails you can send using the "Send to Icontact" function. You can send as many emails as you need without any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies