• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fun-Filled Ice Cream Social on July 13th at Our Show!"

In summary, the flyer "Sundaes are Better on Tuesdays!" by Director, Emily Smith was mentioned. The party planner wanted to get her host excited for the upcoming show by doing an Ice Cream Social. She used the EAD for the whipped cream, deluxe cheese grater for the peanuts, they saw the baker with the brownies, the simple additions bowls which held M&Ms and such, and the egg slicer plus for the bananas. She also made brownies in the 9x13 baker and brought those.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Ok so I have a show coming up on the 13th and am thinking about making it an Ice Cream Social. I love this idea!!
I was reading some of the files on here and one of them said they loved the flyer "Sundaes are Better on
Tuesdays!" by Director, Emily Smith. I was wondering does anyone have this flyer.
I really want to get my host excited, since it is a short notice party. I am hoping that Ice Cream is all I need to do that. :D
Oh and on a side note: Yeah me I am going to qualify within my first 30 days!
Had to toot my own horn.

A cute booking poem:) I have never sent an attachment up here before, so I hope this works. Anyway, I did Ice Cream Socials last summer and they were a lot of fun. I put on the invitations for everyone to bring a banana and we used this poem. Everyone had a great time. They laughed and laughed! I hope this helps.:p

Attachments

• BANANA SPLIT POEM.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 523
Oh, I forgot to say that I also made brownies in the 9x13 baker and brought those. We put the ice cream on top of the brownies. A lot of products were used for this party, I was suprised. We used the EAD for the whipped cream, deluxe cheese grater for the peanuts, they saw the baker with the brownies, the simple additions bowls which held M&Ms and such, egg slicer plus for the bananas. I know I used more, but I'm drawing a blank right now. Hey, congrats on qualifying!!

Good Luck RaeI have a whole summer packet on ICS... I haven't had the time to retype it into my computer. I LOVE these shows!

Here attached is my invitation. Maybe it will give you some ideas...

I would be happy to fax you the sheets I have on doing a ICS. It gives you ideas about using the cookware on a hotplate and sauteing apples, cinnamon, sugar & such for a hot topping to your sundae.

Also home made toppings in the microwave...
Let me know :)
Good Luck!

Attachments

• Ice Cream Social.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
If you have a lot of the Simple Additions, you can do an Ice Cream Bar that also features the Simple Additions:

- Hot fudge and hot caramel in Medium Bowls in the rectangle caddy (place tealights in the petite squares underneath).
- Place assorted toppings in nine Small Bowls all on the Large Square Platter.
- You can use other SA pieces for other 'ingrediants' such as pound cake, brownies, etc. (i.e. place a Med Bowl in the Large Square Bowl; use the 3-tier stand w/plates or bowls)

kris

Thank You everyone, I have some great ideas to go off of.

chefkeri I would love it if I could get a copy of the sheets you have, however I do not have a fax. But thanks anyway.

1. What is the date and time of the ice cream social?

The ice cream social will take place on July 13th from [insert time here] at our show.

2. Where is the location of the ice cream social?

The ice cream social will be held at our show, located at [insert address here].

3. Do I need to RSVP for the ice cream social?

Yes, please RSVP by [insert RSVP date here] so we can ensure we have enough ice cream for everyone!

4. Is there a cost to attend the ice cream social?

No, the ice cream social is free for all attendees of our show.

5. Can I bring my kids to the ice cream social?

Absolutely! This event is family-friendly and we encourage you to bring your kids to enjoy some delicious ice cream with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shawna_sue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • Sannemomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies