• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Social Invite - What Do You Think?

In summary, an ice cream social invite is an invitation to a gathering or party centered around ice cream. It can be created easily using customizable templates, and should include event details such as date, time, location, and any specific flavors or toppings that will be available. It can be sent electronically through email or social media, and should ideally be sent out at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for proper RSVP and planning.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I'm going to do an Ice Cream Social at the end of June (hoping it will put me over the top of the $6,000 SAT level). Here's the flyer that I made - what do you think?I'm thinking that I will do a Kids in the Kitchen version on Sunday afternoon and then (eek!) a grown up version Monday night the 30th - Crazy I know, but I'm not sure where else I can fit it in. :(On the Adult version - I'm trying to give people the option of collecting $100 in orders to receive 30% off but I didn't want that to distract from the rest of the flyer (ie. I just want people to show up!). Ideas??Edit: the pic shows up a little different on here -- it prints borderless, 4 to a page, like a postcard. I put the address and map on the other side

Attachments

• Slide4.jpg
    Slide4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 516
  • Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
I would love to join you but I am on the opposite side of the US. The invitations are cute. The kids one is really super! The blue one could use less blue and more color. I would also cut down on the wording. It may not be necessary to list all the ice cream toppings. Just my thoughts. You have a great idea going!

Yeah, I was worried about having too much wording but was also trying to figure out how to entice them to come.. ;) I'll keep playing with it... Thanks

What is an ice cream social invite?

An ice cream social invite is an invitation to a gathering or party where ice cream is the main treat. It typically includes details such as the date, time, location, and any other relevant information for the event.

How do I create an ice cream social invite?

Creating an ice cream social invite is easy with Pampered Chef's customizable invitation templates. Simply choose a design, add your event details, and you're ready to send it out to your guests.

What should I include in my ice cream social invite?

In addition to the basic event details, you may also want to include information about any specific flavors or toppings that will be available, if guests should bring their own ice cream or toppings, and if there will be any other activities or games at the event.

Can I send my ice cream social invite electronically?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to send your ice cream social invite via email or social media. This is a convenient and eco-friendly option for inviting your guests.

How far in advance should I send out my ice cream social invite?

We recommend sending out your ice cream social invite at least 2 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements to attend. However, if it is a more casual gathering, a shorter notice may be appropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered_rae
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gothim0802