• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Dippers on Back Order?

In summary, the North East is experiencing a heat wave and because of that, companies are having trouble keeping inventory of certain items. PC is not the only company having these issues, but they may be due to the economy. Carolyn left out some important information in her signature, which is why I mention it. There is a thread on Chef Success discussing ColdStone demos, and the ice cream dipper is the best of the bunch. HO says that the ice cream dippers are due back in stock on July 27th.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Yup - just got an email about a show I submitted that has an ice cream dipper on BO.

What is going on with all these things being on backorder? PC is not the only company having these issues.....maybe it has to do with the economy?

tys1031 said:
What is going on with all these things being on backorder? PC is not the only company having these issues.....maybe it has to do with the economy?

We all just did a fabulous job during the June SAT! :D

Ice Cream Dippers flying off the shelves here in the North East Heat Wave!!! :D

I think companies are keeping less inventory in an effort to keep costs down. I see it everywhere.

Carolyn, I really like your signature but you've left a few important things out of it. Such as: Spiritual Adviser and Mother Confessor to Dave Barton aka RMDave.

I say for Ice Cream Scoops - its that time of year! If consultants are doing Coldstone demo's, I'm sure they are selling the dippers like crazy! ANd as listed above...I'd like to live in a tub of ice cream right now with the heat wave in the NE. Pennsylvania is not meant to be 100 degree's!

RMDave said:
Carolyn, I really like your signature but you've left a few important things out of it. Such as: Spiritual Adviser and Mother Confessor to Dave Barton aka RMDave.

You forgot pole dancer extraordinaire.
Sheesh.
;)

dannyzmom said:
You forgot pole dancer extraordinaire.
Sheesh.
;)

I didn't forget it. Some things are etched into my brain and I can't rid myself of them no matter how hard I knock my skull into the wall.

RMDave said:
I didn't forget it. Some things are etched into my brain and I can't rid myself of them no matter how hard I knock my skull into the wall.

Certain visuals are just not appealing to you & that's one of them. Sorry LOL

What is the ColdStone demo?

fifiplc said:
What is the ColdStone demo?

Check out this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f6/stone-cold-shows-help-38292/?highlight=coldstone

There are a number of other threads that should show up at the bottom left-hand side of the page as well once you open this one.

I've never done one of these, but they sound like so much fun!

And our ice cream dipper is the absolute best of them all, so I'm not surprised at a temporary supply issue. It's so odd to see people pulling their ice cream out the freezer and letting it soften ahead of time so that they can scoop it out... if they only had one of our dippers, they'd never need to worry about that again!

I talked to HO today and they said the ice cream dippers are due back in stock on July 27th! :)

Yes it even says that on the website if your customers go to order one!

What is the reason for the ice cream dippers being on back order?

The ice cream dippers are on back order because of high demand. Due to their popularity and the busy summer season, our suppliers are currently unable to keep up with the demand.

When will the ice cream dippers be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for when the ice cream dippers will be back in stock. We are working closely with our suppliers to restock them as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I still place an order for the ice cream dippers even though they are on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for the ice cream dippers. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the dippers are back in stock. We will notify you once your order has been shipped.

Are there any alternative products available while the ice cream dippers are on back order?

Yes, there are a few alternative products available that can also be used for scooping ice cream. You can browse our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

What is the best way to stay updated on the availability of the ice cream dippers?

The best way to stay updated on the availability of the ice cream dippers is to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. We will also update the product page on our website as soon as the dippers are back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC