• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Thinking About Offering Samples of Our Sauces at My UPampered Chefoming

In summary, the conversation was centered around the idea of offering samples of Pampered Chef sauces at upcoming shows. Some consultants have tried this and have had success, while others have not. The Raspberry Habanero sauce was highly recommended by multiple people, and some suggested serving it over cream cheese or Brie. There was some discussion about the high price of the sauces, but also suggestions for creative ways to use them in appetizers to entice guests to make a purchase. Overall, sampling the sauces was seen as a valuable marketing tool and has led to increased sales for some consultants.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was thinking about offering samples of our sauces at my upcoming shows. Just in the prep bowls or the small snack bowls with pretzels on the side. With the new sauces that brings it up to 6. Has anyone tried this yet? Has it been worth it?

Re: SaucesHaven't tried it, but sounds like a great idea! :)

Re: SaucesI use the Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce at most of my shows, I use a block of cream cheese and pour it over and use wheat thins. It is the best.... I sell bottle after bottle.... The Tai Peanut sauce is good also...
I do not care for the Wasabi or the Maple Mustard.......
But I do not like hot and spicy, some of my guests do however....
Sheryl :)

Re: SaucesI believe Rae does sampling at her shows.

Re: SaucesSeveral on here offer the sauce samples at their shows with success. I have tried it several times and have only sold any to my hosts. I don't know if the price is too high or if there are lots of other choices on the grocery store shelf.

Re: SaucesI do, Deb. I usually have two sauces over cream cheese along with crackers. I make sure the others are sitting nearby. I encourage everyone to try any or all of the sauces. Some crowds love them. Some don't. What I tell them is that this way you might wind up finding out that you love something that didn't sound all that great. But, more importantly to me, you might find out that you don't care for one that sounded great to you. This way you won't have something you don't like in your kitchen, taking up valuable real estate.

Re: SaucesLast spring I did the sampling in the small bamboo with crackers or bread. Sold a lot of the pineapple. I am going to try it again this spring

Re: SaucesI just had to taste the new sauces..OMG! The raspberry Habanera is SO GOOD. Can't wait to try it on cream cheese or Brie :love:.I can see the price being a factor though. I know I'd have a really hard time paying $10+ a bottle. I have a hard time paying $7+ a bottle!

Re: SaucesMe and a fellow consultant do this at a big contractor store last year and we made it out like a voting for you favorite one and we found little taste spoons like baskin robins' and I used the small bamboo bowls and so that gave some good advertising to them as well and we did sell enough jars of the sauce to cover the cost of what we used and the spoons and then some I do it at my shows now and it works great I am going to be doing it this weekend at my bridal fair. We also got more people signing up for the free drawing this way too.

Re: SaucesI was thinking an easy thing to make ahead/bring would be tortilla roll-ups with cream cheese/raspberry habanero sauce/ham. Like the little pin wheels for a quick easy appetizer.

It does have some kick and is SOOOO good.

Re: Sauces
Jillmami said:
I was thinking an easy thing to make ahead/bring would be tortilla roll-ups with cream cheese/raspberry habanero sauce/ham. Like the little pin wheels for a quick easy appetizer.

It does have some kick and is SOOOO good.

That sounds so good! I love little tortilla pinwheel thingys!

1. Can I offer samples of our sauces at my upcoming party?

Yes, you can definitely offer samples of our sauces at your upcoming Pampered Chef party! In fact, it's a great way to showcase the delicious flavors and versatility of our sauces to your guests.

2. How many sauce samples should I prepare for my party?

The number of sauce samples you should prepare depends on the number of guests attending your party. A good rule of thumb is to prepare at least one sample per guest, but it's always better to have a few extra just in case.

3. Can I offer samples of all the sauces in the Pampered Chef collection?

While it may be tempting to offer samples of every sauce in our collection, it's best to choose a few that highlight the variety of flavors we offer. This will prevent overwhelming your guests and allow them to fully appreciate each sauce. We recommend offering 2-3 different sauces at most.

4. How should I serve the sauce samples?

There are a few different ways you can serve the sauce samples at your party. You can use small tasting spoons or toothpicks for guests to try the sauces on their own. Another option is to incorporate the sauces into a recipe or dish and allow guests to try the final product. Just be sure to provide plenty of napkins or plates for guests to use.

5. Can I offer samples of sauces that are no longer available?

We recommend offering samples of sauces that are currently available for purchase. This will allow guests to try and potentially purchase the sauces they enjoy at the party. However, if you have a limited stock of a discontinued sauce, you can certainly offer it as a special treat for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tracy99