• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Offer a Fundraiser to a Sports Team

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a sports team allows them to earn up to 20% of the total sales, which can go towards team expenses. It also provides a fun and interactive way for team members and supporters to come together and support the team. The process involves setting up a party date with a consultant, who will bring catalogs and products for guests to purchase. Anyone can participate in the fundraiser, and there are no upfront costs or fees. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products for guests to purchase, including options for special diets.
TheFreddiesCook
Can I offer a fundraiser to my son's t-ball team? Do I talk to the coach or to the preschool that sponsors the team? Would the money go to the league or to the preschool that sponsors the team? Thanks!

I just did a fundraiser for a baseball team. One of the moms approached me about it. The check will be made out to the team.

They have not approached me , I want to approach them... How would I go about it? Talk to the coach? Any tips on how to present it as a good thing for the team?

Related to I Want to Offer a Fundraiser to a Sports Team

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a sports team?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser allows the sports team to earn up to 20% of the total sales, which can go towards equipment, uniforms, or other team expenses. It also provides a fun and interactive way for team members and supporters to come together and support the team.

How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser process work?

Once the team has expressed interest in hosting a fundraiser, a Pampered Chef consultant will work with the team to set up a party date and provide materials for promoting the event. On the day of the party, the consultant will bring catalogs and products for guests to browse and purchase. After the party, the team will receive a percentage of the total sales as a donation.

Can anyone participate in the fundraiser or is it limited to team members?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser is open to anyone who wants to support the sports team. Friends, family, and community members are all welcome to attend the party and make purchases. This allows for a wider reach and potential for higher sales and donations for the team.

Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The team simply needs to promote the event and encourage guests to make purchases. The team will receive a percentage of the total sales as a donation.

What types of products are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. These include items for cooking, baking, grilling, and entertaining. There are also options for special diets such as gluten-free or vegetarian. Guests can choose from a wide range of products to support the team and also find items for their own personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies