• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal I Think My Boy Had Swalowed Some Dipper Cream

Our 22 month old gets into everything, and we don't want him to swallow anything that could hurt him. I would also take him with me when I leave the house, just to be on the safe side. Diaper cream is what she meant, by the way.
milkangel
i was out checking on the mail and he than gets into every thing you can imagion. i really dont know if he swallowed any at all because i did not see him but i did see somewhite cream on his face. we alwasy keep it a a basket that he can not get but he is such a climer. What should i do? He gets into every thing. has your lkisd dones this?

IDK really what you should do maybe just give your pediatrition a call and see what they have to say.

call your poison control center. the number is 1-800-222-1222.

i only saw it on his face and i did not wee in his mouth

i am giving him milk and crakers

Since you posted it on here, I assume you are/were worried enough to want some advice. As a mom to a super active 22 month old (as well as a NB, but that's no help here...) I'd suggest calling your pediatrician, at the very least. Even if you don't want to appear to be over protective or a worry wart, it's his health and it's your job to be proactive and worry about it. It's always better safe than sorry, kwim??

Call, just to be safe...that's my 2 cents.

KUP on how he's doing.

Yes, call poison control. Make an effort to take him with you when you leave the house, you see what can happen otherwise, and you do appear to have a climber.

What is "dipper cream?"

I think she meant diaper cream.

yes and he just woke up from nap and is just fine i really dont think he even swallowed much if at all any. he really like to sniff stuff and not even eat it. i was really tyerd at the same time i have hased a nother friend ans she thinks he will be fine. he had nothing on his hands and no where else to be a consered. sorry for the post.

all you need to do is read the tube and call poison controll if you are concerned at all.

Me... I'd be calling!

Related to I Think My Boy Had Swalowed Some Dipper Cream

1. What should I do if I think my child swallowed some dipper cream?

If you suspect your child has swallowed dipper cream, it's important to seek medical attention immediately. Call your child's pediatrician or go to the nearest emergency room for evaluation and treatment.

2. How can I prevent my child from swallowing dipper cream?

To prevent your child from swallowing dipper cream, always keep it out of reach and out of sight. Store it in a high cabinet or locked container. Also, be sure to supervise your child while they are eating and never leave them alone with dipper cream.

3. Is dipper cream toxic if swallowed?

While dipper cream is not meant to be ingested, it is not toxic if swallowed in small amounts. However, if your child swallows a large amount, it can cause discomfort and may require medical attention.

4. What are the signs and symptoms of dipper cream ingestion?

The signs and symptoms of dipper cream ingestion may include stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, and difficulty breathing. If you notice any of these symptoms after your child has come into contact with dipper cream, seek medical attention immediately.

5. Can I use dipper cream if my child has a history of swallowing objects?

If your child has a history of swallowing objects, it is important to keep dipper cream out of their reach and to consult with their pediatrician before using it. They may recommend alternative products or precautions to take to prevent any potential ingestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • schel