• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Posted in the Booking Section Regarding My Situaton and They

In summary, the Booking Section is a designated area on a website or app where users can request or reserve a service. To post in the Booking Section, users need to create an account and fill out a form or submit a request with details about their situation. The types of situations that can be posted vary, such as requesting a refund or reporting an issue with a booking. Whether or not a post will be seen by others depends on the policies of the website or app. If a response is not received, users may need to reach out to the company directly or contact support for assistance.
iheartmypanda
I posted in the booking section regarding my situaton and they suggested to me to call the head office and ask if I can move my super starter month...
I can do that... but I can't find the number anywhere.

anyone have it? (for Canada)

i live in the us and we can change it through e-mail. I'm not sure if you can do that with canada.

On ours, all you have to do is log onto cc and i think it's under managing your bus., home office e-mails, and then it'll say super starter month change. You can e-mail them and tell them what's going on and tell them you need to change your month!

Hope this helps!

Not sure, but here is an email address

[email protected]

HO TelephoneFor faster service, call Canada Support Services directly:
(800) 342-CHEF (2433)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the number for our head office in Canada. You can reach them at 1-888-687-2433. Just explain your situation and they should be able to assist you with moving your super starter month. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!

1. What is the Booking Section?

The Booking Section is a designated area on a website or app where users can request or reserve a service, such as booking a hotel room or scheduling a rental car.

2. How can I post in the Booking Section for my situation?

To post in the Booking Section, you will need to create an account on the website or app and navigate to the Booking Section. From there, you can fill out a form or submit a request with details about your situation.

3. What types of situations can I post in the Booking Section?

The types of situations that can be posted in the Booking Section vary depending on the website or app. However, common situations include requesting a refund, changing a reservation, or reporting an issue with a booking.

4. Will my post be seen by others in the Booking Section?

It depends on the website or app's policies. Some may allow other users to see and respond to your post, while others may keep it private between you and the company.

5. What should I do if I don't receive a response from my post in the Booking Section?

If you do not receive a response, you may need to reach out to the company directly through their customer service channels. You can also try posting in the Booking Section again or contacting the website or app's support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • esavvymom