• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My News Section Is Screwed Up...

In summary, if you are experiencing issues with your news section not loading properly or images not showing up, it could be due to a technical issue with the website, slow internet connection, or problems with your device. You can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or disabling ad blockers to see if that resolves the issue. Additionally, the layout of the news section is usually controlled by the website's design and cannot be changed, but adjusting the zoom level or viewing the site on a different device may help. If old news articles are showing up in your feed, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and if the issue persists, report it to the website's customer support or through their contact form or social media
TwinGirlsMom
You know how we only have 10 options for the NEWS section of our PWS?
For some reason I have 11...One of my articles is doubled and posted at the very bottom. When I go through CC my news section has 10 and is posted in the correct order.:confused:
Anyone have a clue about what the deal is and how to fix this?

I had problems getting 5 to post - it says we can have 5 but I only got 4 to post on the main page and couldn't reorder them at all.

I think they have been having issues - try calling tech support...

It's possible that the extra article is a duplicate or a draft that accidentally got published. One way to fix this is to go into your website editor and delete the duplicate article from the NEWS section. If you can't find the duplicate article, try checking your drafts folder or consulting with your website provider for assistance.

Related to My News Section Is Screwed Up...

1. Why is my news section not loading properly?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a technical issue with the website, a slow internet connection, or a problem with your device. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Why are the images in my news section not showing up?

This could be due to a slow internet connection, an ad blocker, or the website's servers being down. Try disabling any ad blockers and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, it may be a problem with the website itself.

3. How do I fix the layout of my news section?

The layout of the news section is usually controlled by the website's design and cannot be changed. However, you can try adjusting the zoom level of your browser or viewing the site on a different device to see if that helps.

4. Why are there old news articles showing up in my feed?

This could be due to a cached version of the website being displayed. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page to see if that resolves the issue. If not, it could be a problem with the website's servers not updating properly.

5. How can I report an issue with my news section?

If you are experiencing ongoing problems with your news section, you can try reaching out to the website's customer support or reporting the issue through their contact form or social media channels. They may be able to provide further assistance or address any technical problems with the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefmarey
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
plannerose
  • pcchris