• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Placed a Sample Order Through Cc,

In summary, a sample order through CC is an order placed by a Pampered Chef consultant using their Consultant Connection (CC) account for demonstration or personal use products. To place a sample order through CC, the consultant must log into their account and navigate to the "Orders" section. The delivery time for a sample order through CC will vary, but typically takes 7-10 business days. Consultants can use their discount on sample orders, but it will only apply to the retail price. Items from a sample order can be returned or exchanged following Pampered Chef's return policy.
yummy4tummy
now how do I get it on PP? I know I can just put it on there and not send it but is there a way I can get it to show up as sent for my records? Valky

You can just put it in as an expense. Not quite the same, won't have all the details... but then it'd show up on your expense report when you print at the end of the year.

Related to I Placed a Sample Order Through Cc,

1. What is a sample order through CC?

A sample order through CC is an order placed by a Pampered Chef consultant using their Consultant Connection (CC) account. This order is typically for demonstration or personal use products.

2. How do I place a sample order through CC?

To place a sample order through CC, you will need to log into your CC account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you can select "New Order" and follow the prompts to select your products and complete the order.

3. How long does it take for a sample order through CC to arrive?

The delivery time for a sample order through CC will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders are delivered within 7-10 business days.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on a sample order through CC?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on sample orders placed through CC. However, please note that the discount will only apply to the retail price and not any promotional or discounted prices.

5. Can I return or exchange items from a sample order through CC?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from a sample order through CC following Pampered Chef's return policy. Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition in order to be eligible for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane