• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Never Got the Host Gift Code: Does Anyone Have It?

In summary, the host gift codes are typically emailed within 48 hours after the party closes, but it may take longer in some cases. You can still redeem the code after the party has closed as long as it has not been used. The code can only be redeemed on select items designated as host gifts. If you lose or delete the code email, you can contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. Host gift codes cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards on your party order.
ErinApron
I never got the code for the Host Gift with my kit. Does anyone have it???

I don't have it in front of me right now, but look in one of the envelopes in your starter kit. Mine was in the envelopes with the business paperwork.

you don't need it written per say. When you are in P3 and have the show open, hit the + sign like you are going to add something to the host's order (which you are) and search for the number using the look up button. I love that feature!

Erin can you explain what host gift you would have gotten with your kit? I am fairly new and wondering if there was something I totally missed out on,..... :)

I think she's referring to the Charter Host Gift that your hosts in the first 30 days are eligible for.

I looked thru everything but didnt see a paper with the code. What color was the paper? I wonder if they forgot to give me one.

jbdowd0798 said:
you don't need it written per say. When you are in P3 and have the show open, hit the + sign like you are going to add something to the host's order (which you are) and search for the number using the look up button. I love that feature!

will do that thanks!:D

You are talking about the Charter Host Gift! See attached or go to the Download Center and look under New Consultant Resources. :)

Attachments

• charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 301
Dotty said:
You are talking about the Charter Host Gift! See attached or go to the Download Center and look under New Consultant Resources. :)

thanks! printing now! I have a show this Saturday!:thumbup:

Related to I Never Got the Host Gift Code: Does Anyone Have It?

1. Why haven't I received my host gift code yet?

Our host gift codes are typically emailed to the host within 48 hours after their party closes. However, in some cases, it may take longer due to high demand or technical issues. If you have not received your code after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still redeem my host gift code after the party has closed?

Yes, as long as you have not yet used the code, you can still redeem it after the party has closed. Simply enter the code at checkout on our website or give it to your consultant when placing your order.

3. Can I use my host gift code on any item?

Host gift codes can only be redeemed on select items that are designated as host gifts. These items may vary depending on the current promotions and availability. Your consultant can provide you with a list of eligible items or you can check the website for the current host gift options.

4. What if I lost or deleted my host gift code email?

If you have misplaced or deleted your host gift code email, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the code or help you redeem it for your order.

5. Can I combine my host gift code with other promotions or discounts?

No, host gift codes cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They must be used on their own and cannot be applied to previous orders. However, you can still earn host rewards on your party order, even if you use a host gift code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefjaime