• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Bank Display: Ideas for AUGUST Set-Up?

In summary, some ideas for a successful bank display include creating a visually appealing display, offering free samples, hosting a demo, having a drawing box, promoting special promotions and hosting opportunities, giving back to bank workers, using social media to promote the display, and making the display interactive and fun.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
I need some ideas. I was in my bank which is inside a grocery store and while i was making my deposits for a show, i just asked the clerk if that table with credit card apps was theirs or the store, she said it was theirs, so i asked if i could have a PC table... and she said yes. SOO... in the month of AUGUST i will be having a table for PC for the entire month.

I do not want to have my products set up because i will not be there to watch. But this is what i was thinking... on Saturday morning... i would come in and bring some and even have a demo... and weekly i would bring something to the bank workers... I would also have a drawing box for people to enter as well as upcoming specials for host/guests etc and recruiting...

anyone have any ideas.. this will be my first time for a bank display.
Thanks

Great idea!! I might just have to try that. I'm working on getting some boxes put together for drawing boxes for free cooking shows. Maybe leave some opportunity flyers, something about your services and your contact info. Should probally leave catalogs too. I would check it atleast every other day for the first couple days. Just a few thoughts.
Good luck!!! Let me know how it goes.

Here are some ideas for your bank display:1. Create a visually appealing display: Make sure your table is eye-catching and draws people in. Use bright colors, banners, and signs to make your display stand out.2. Offer free samples: People love free stuff, so make sure to have some samples of your products available for customers to try. This will give them a taste of what you have to offer and may entice them to make a purchase.3. Host a demo: As you mentioned in your post, hosting a demo on Saturday mornings is a great idea. This will give customers a chance to see your products in action and ask any questions they may have.4. Have a drawing box: This is a great way to collect customer information and possibly gain new leads. Make sure to have a sign-up sheet where customers can leave their name and contact information to enter the drawing.5. Offer special promotions: Use this opportunity to promote any upcoming specials or discounts you have for hostesses or guests. This will encourage customers to make a purchase and potentially book a party with you.6. Provide information about hosting a party: Use this display as an opportunity to educate customers about the benefits of hosting a party. Have flyers or brochures available with information about hosting, and offer a special incentive for anyone who books a party during the month of August.7. Give back to the bank workers: As you mentioned, bringing something for the bank workers each week is a great idea. This shows your appreciation for them and may encourage them to refer customers to your display.8. Use social media to promote your display: Make sure to share your display on social media and invite your friends and followers to come check it out. This will help spread the word and potentially attract more customers to your display.Overall, the key is to make your display interactive, informative, and visually appealing. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it! Good luck with your first bank display.

1. What is the theme for the First Bank display in August?

The theme for the First Bank display in August is "Back to School".

2. What products should be featured in the First Bank display for August?

The recommended products to feature in the First Bank display for August are our Back to School collection, which includes items such as our Lunch Bag Set, Sandwich Shaper, and Food Chopper.

3. Can we include non-Pampered Chef products in the First Bank display?

No, the First Bank display should only include Pampered Chef products.

4. How should the First Bank display be organized?

The display should be organized in a way that is visually appealing and makes it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. Consider grouping products by category or function, and make sure to leave enough space for customers to pick up and handle the products.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the First Bank display in August?

Yes, there are special promotions and discounts for the First Bank display in August. Please refer to the August flyer or contact your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • MaggieChef13