• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Ideas for Trade Show Presentation: Quick & Pretty Recipes

In summary, the presenter is looking for a quick recipe to demo at the show that is not messy, pretty to look at, and showcases popular items. They suggest the Tuxedo Brownies as an option.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm doing a trade show at the end of the month. I have to do a 15 minute presentation, using our products. Has anyone done something like this? I'm looking for a quick recipe to demo that is quick, not messy. pretty to look at, and shows some popular items. I will most likely display it at the table afterwards. Last year, my director did the veggies in the martini glass. I need something along that idea. Thanks.

How about the Lime/Cucumber demo - this way you won't have to worry about anyone wanting to eat it.

Maybe one of the cold pizzas? The veggie ranch with colorful veggies. Pre-cook the crust of course.

How about a dessert like the strawberry amaretto pastries that you just assemble on site?

Hope this helps, Linda

italian pasta stir fryI did the Italian Pasta Stir Fry one time. It's a good one because of all the smells, really draws people to the demo table. It also demos quite a few tools. You do need a portable burner though. You can pick them up at Walmart or Ebay for about $20.

This is one of my favorite recipes to demo at shows also. I take my portable burner with me. It can also be a gluten free recipe if you use rice instead of linguini. it's also not a very fattening recipe.

I would recommend the Tuxedo Brownies. Just bake up your brownies ahead of time and make the filling as your demo part. This recipe makes a lot so a lot of people can sample it! Maybe even ask a couple people to use the Easy Accent Decorator to fill the brownies so they can see how EASY it is to use!!!:)

Susan Moore
"Living The American Dream Through Pampered Chef"

The theme is Pampering for Women. I need to focus something on that theme, how PC can make them feel more "pampered". They are expecting approx 500 people and we have 15 minutes to demo something on stage as well as doing constant demos at the table. its supposed to be a "hands on" experience. I would like to do something a little different to stand out in their minds????? Any help is very appreciated.

Related to New Ideas for Trade Show Presentation: Quick & Pretty Recipes

1. How can I make my trade show presentation more engaging?

One way to make your trade show presentation more engaging is to incorporate quick and pretty recipes into your booth. This will not only attract attention, but also give attendees a memorable experience.

2. What types of recipes should I include in my trade show presentation?

You should include a mix of both sweet and savory recipes in your trade show presentation. This will appeal to a wider range of attendees and offer options for different dietary preferences.

3. Can I use pre-made products in my recipes for the trade show?

Yes, you can definitely use pre-made products in your trade show recipes. This will save time and effort while still showcasing the versatility of the products and how they can be used in everyday cooking.

4. How should I display the recipes at the trade show?

It's important to have visually appealing displays for your recipes at the trade show. Consider using attractive serving dishes and colorful recipe cards to catch attendees' attention.

5. Can I offer samples of the recipes at the trade show?

Yes, offering samples of your quick and pretty recipes is a great way to engage with attendees and showcase the deliciousness of the products. This will also encourage them to try the recipes at home and potentially make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DitzyChef