• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for a Bank Display Case?

In summary, if you have the space, create an eye-catching holiday-themed display featuring popular products and upcoming promotions. Make sure to include your contact information and consider providing business cards or mini catalogs for interested customers. Don't forget to have fun with it!
phun2cook
Our local bank has a business display case. For the month of November i get to put something in the case for Pampered Chef. Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone else done this before?
Do I promote the upcoming promotions, or the new consultant kit? or what?
I'm clueless when it comes to things like this.

Thank you.:confused:

I am NOT fantastic with these things either, but I will say that I think the most important thing is to make it eye catching.

How much space do you have? Can you decorate the background? I'm envisioning a winter/holiday scene- something blue/white with snowflakes with red and green wrapped gifts to emphasize the holidays.

Could you put in a few key products that you could spare for the month? Obviously not your DCB, but maybe trifle bowl (fill it with X-mas balls!), beaded serving pieces, etc? Holiday- looking items?

I would put information up about upcoming host specials- 20% off SA in November, and recruiting information.

Something along the lines of "Need a little extra money for the holidays this year? Give yourself the gift of unlimited income and a flexible business with the Pampered Chef!"

Above all else, make sure that your contact information is CLEARLY visible, website, email, and phone number! Would it be possible to put biz cards on the outside of the case for people to take? Or have mini catalogs available for customers to take?

Maybe that sounds like a lot, it probably needs to be pared down quite a bit, but that's what popped into my head! GL!

thank you for the ideas.

If you were able to hang snowflakes or lay them out in the case, that'd be the perfect place to put tidbits of information IMHO.

Hi there! Congratulations on having the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef in your local bank's business display case for the month of November. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your business and products. As for ideas, you could create a display featuring some of our popular holiday items, such as our festive serving platters or our holiday-themed kitchen tools. You could also showcase some of our top-selling products and highlight their benefits, such as our Quick Cooker or our Mix 'N Chop. In terms of promoting, I would suggest focusing on the upcoming promotions and holiday specials. This will entice potential customers to make a purchase and take advantage of the deals. However, you could also mention the new consultant kit and the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef family. If you need any assistance or materials for your display, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They will be happy to help you make the most out of this opportunity. Good luck and have fun with your display! :)

1. How can I make my bank display case stand out?

To make your bank display case stand out, consider using colorful tablecloths or runners, incorporating eye-catching props such as fake money or piggy banks, and adding height variations with tiered stands or risers.

2. What types of products should I include in my bank display case?

Products that are commonly featured in bank display cases include kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, and food storage containers. You can also consider featuring seasonal or holiday-themed items to keep the display fresh and relevant.

3. How can I effectively arrange the products in my bank display case?

When arranging products in your bank display case, it's important to create a visually appealing and organized layout. Consider grouping similar products together, using different levels and heights to create interest, and leaving space for customers to easily pick up and examine products.

4. Are there any tips for maintaining a bank display case?

To keep your bank display case looking its best, regularly dust and clean the products and the case itself. Also, consider rotating products and updating the display with new items to keep it fresh and interesting for customers.

5. Can I customize my bank display case with my bank's logo or branding?

Yes, you can customize your bank display case with your bank's logo or branding. Pampered Chef offers personalized options for display cases, such as logo decals or custom printed tablecloths, to help promote your bank's brand and create a cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies