1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Any ideas for a bank display case?

1. Our local bank has a business display case. For the month of November i get to put something in the case for Pampered Chef. Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone else done this before?
    Do I promote the upcoming promotions, or the new consultant kit? or what?
    I'm clueless when it comes to things like this.

Thank you.:confused:

Oct 30, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I am NOT fantastic with these things either, but I will say that I think the most important thing is to make it eye catching.

How much space do you have? Can you decorate the background? I'm envisioning a winter/holiday scene- something blue/white with snowflakes with red and green wrapped gifts to emphasize the holidays.

Could you put in a few key products that you could spare for the month? Obviously not your DCB, but maybe trifle bowl (fill it with X-mas balls!), beaded serving pieces, etc? Holiday- looking items?

I would put information up about upcoming host specials- 20% off SA in November, and recruiting information.

Something along the lines of "Need a little extra money for the holidays this year? Give yourself the gift of unlimited income and a flexible business with the Pampered Chef!"

Above all else, make sure that your contact information is CLEARLY visible, website, email, and phone number! Would it be possible to put biz cards on the outside of the case for people to take? Or have mini catalogs available for customers to take?

Maybe that sounds like a lot, it probably needs to be pared down quite a bit, but that's what popped into my head! GL!

Oct 30, 2009
  3. thank you for the ideas.

Nov 1, 2009
  4. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

If you were able to hang snowflakes or lay them out in the case, that'd be the perfect place to put tidbits of information IMHO.

Have something to add?