• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Help Getting My Feet Wet Again. I Have Been Inactive

In summary, being "inactive" in the Pampered Chef business means not actively selling or recruiting for a period of time. To become active again, you can reach out to previous customers, attend training sessions, and connect with other consultants. You do not have to start from scratch, but your account may become inactive if you do not generate any sales or recruit new team members. There are incentives for becoming active again, such as promotions and rewards. To stay motivated and avoid becoming inactive again, set realistic goals, stay connected with your upline, and focus on the positive impact of the business.
Jfoster
I need some help getting my feet wet again. I have been inactive since June :( . My mother felt sorry for me and she did a catalog show last month to get me reinstated. I could not find hostesses. Anyone have any suggestions on how can I get things rolling again?

Jamie Foster
Kitchen Consultant
Church Hill, Tn

I am getting myself back on track, also having gone inactive. I went through my list of 100 again. That seems to be working for me. Also--maybe you could go back to those that had shows for you 1 year ago, since their discount will soon be ending. I'll be interested to see what other replies you will get.

Good Luck!!!

Tammi

Getting started againThe list of 100 is a great tool. If you did not do one before, do it now. Also, if you live in a neighborhood where you are close or if you have a community news paper, place a little ad. You could also do an open house. Distribute flyers - check the Flyers I am sure there is one in there some place - in your neighborhood, your in a neighborhood that looks great to you! You don't need much, a display, a few munchies and beverages. Think up some sort of prise to give for people who book parties from you at the open house. You never know what may happen. Grocery store B. Boards, community center B. Boards, churches for fund raisers, things like that to can bring in individual bookings. Also, very important, take a risk in asking everyone you meet.
It won't happen if you don't do the leg work. Good luck and check out all the areas of this forum. You would be amazed at all the ideas that are here that can help you!

What does it mean to be "inactive" in the Pampered Chef business?

"Inactive" in the Pampered Chef business means that you have not been actively selling or recruiting for a certain period of time. This could be due to personal reasons, lack of motivation, or simply taking a break from the business.

How can I get my feet wet again and become active in the Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways to get back into the business and become active again. One option is to reach out to your previous customers and host a party to showcase new products. You can also attend training sessions and events to refresh your knowledge and skills. Additionally, connecting with your upline and fellow consultants can help provide support and motivation.

Will I have to start from scratch if I have been inactive for a while?

No, you will not have to start from scratch. Your previous sales and team members will still be credited to you. However, it is important to note that your account may become inactive if you do not generate any sales or recruit new team members for an extended period of time.

Are there any incentives for becoming active again in the Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are incentives for becoming active again. Pampered Chef offers various promotions and rewards for consultants who reach certain sales and recruiting goals. Additionally, you can earn commission on your sales and bonuses for building a successful team.

How can I stay motivated and avoid becoming inactive again in the future?

Staying motivated can be challenging, but there are ways to prevent becoming inactive in the future. Set realistic goals for yourself and create a plan to achieve them. Stay connected with your upline and attend trainings and events to stay current with the business. Most importantly, remember why you joined Pampered Chef and focus on the positive impact it can have on your life and the lives of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies