• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Inactive (I Am and Never Have Been Before! :Cry: :Cry: )

As it stands, she can take a leave or try to submit again within the next 3 months.I would wait to ask for a leave until you really need to. You never know what might happen later on.
heather223
Gold Member
If you are inactive (I am and never have been before! :cry: :cry: ) can you order supplies before you become active again?

TIA for all your help! :chef:

Yes, you can. You won't receive the newsletter, but you can still access Consultant's Corner and place some orders. You can't get the products that are on the supply form (saucepan, EAD, etc.), but you CAN order catalogs, invites, things like that.

You will get the change over kit as soon as you place $200 in guest sales in a calendar month. ...of course not until at least the end of January when everyone gets them.

Thanks! I was worried about ordering the new S/S 08 Catalogs. I have shows scheduled for February so I am sure I will get the change over kit but just wanted to be sure. :chef:

Just wondering, how long of a time period do you have to not submit shows to be considered inactive? I'm wondering this because I'm having my first baby in April and I'm not sure how much time I'll be taking off from doing Pampered Chef yet.

ChefMoore said:
Just wondering, how long of a time period do you have to not submit shows to be considered inactive? I'm wondering this because I'm having my first baby in April and I'm not sure how much time I'll be taking off from doing Pampered Chef yet.

It's a rolling two months: Jan-Feb, Feb-March, March-April, etc.

Book catalog shows during that time so you don't have to "take time off". Give an extra incentive to someone who books a catalog show during that time.

ChefMoore said:
You must submit $200 in commissionable sales for the current and previous months combined. If you don't you become inactive and must submit $200 in one calendar month to reactivate.

You can take a leave, up to 3 months, if you want to. Just email PC. Having a baby does qualify you. Personally, I would submit $200 at the beginning of the month the baby's due and that gives you almost 3 months before the next order would be due - if you can't make that date THEN take the leave.

(eg.: Submit $200 on January 8. Must submit $200 by March 30.)

If I take the leave, can I just contact PC again if I decide to start up again sooner than the 3 months?

I think you can. But I also remember something about people requesting one month of leave at a time and extending it if they needed to.

ChefMoore said:
If I take the leave, can I just contact PC again if I decide to start up again sooner than the 3 months?
Check your business planner and HO about the details of doing this. THe big thing is to keep track of time!

Congrats on the baby coming in April!
I have one coming in March...
I have a girl at work who wants to take up an order for March- so I'm gonna set her up with the new catalogs- she's aiming for 2 $150 shows so she can get 2 of the host specials that month. That's fine with me- as long as it's over $200 total!!
But I'm also wondering about the leave- thinking that maybe I should take a leave of absence at some point b/c I'm having a hard time keeping with the every 2 month thing right now since I started full time work- this last one was my hardest to get submitted. So I'll play it out and see what happens. I may or may not have to do it.

I would wait to ask for a leave until you really need to. You never know what might happen later on. I have a consultant who submitted over $200 in October, had a baby in early November. She submitted a catalog show (over $200) the first week of December so she doesn't have to submit until the end of February. That gave her almost 3 months off. She is having unplanned surgery today. If she doesn't have complications or doesn't bounce back as soon as she would like, she can ask for a leave on February 29. Had she done a maternity leave and used her 3 months she wouldn't have had the option now.

Related to ifYou Are Inactive (I Am and Never Have Been Before! :Cry: :Cry: )

1. How do I reactivate my account if I have been inactive?

To reactivate your account, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and start placing orders or hosting parties again. Your account will automatically become active once there is activity on it.

2. Is there a penalty for being inactive?

No, there is no penalty for being inactive. Your account will simply be marked as inactive and you will not be able to place orders or host parties until you reactivate it.

3. How long can I be inactive before my account is deactivated?

Your account will remain inactive for up to 12 months before it is deactivated. After 12 months of inactivity, you will need to contact our customer service team to reactivate your account.

4. Can I still earn commission if my account is inactive?

No, you must be an active consultant to earn commission. If your account is inactive, you will not receive any commission on orders or parties.

5. Will my previous sales and parties still count towards my career progression if I become active again?

Yes, any sales and parties you had before becoming inactive will still count towards your career progression once you reactivate your account. However, you will need to meet the current requirements for the level you are aiming for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • pcchris